FRIENDSHIP?

It's backless! Fck! Sht! Now this flirty a*s man won't stop touching her! I swear I will kill him if he does that! But why am I even bothered?

Jimin coughs seeing your dress and he saw Jungkook's tensed up state seeing you like this. He knows his friend and he knows it's hard to catch Jungkook's attention, so seeing him getting jealous or tensed up Jimin smirked internally.

"Well, let's order drinks for you," Jimin says, sliding his hand in yours as you smile gently. 

In all these things you forgot that Jungkook was beside you two. Finally, your eyes move to look at him as you see him wearing his office outfit. He still looks hot and ravishing. His eyes met your gaze as you found him staring at you with an intense glare. His eyes were on fire. 

Was he angry? You should be angry for the marks he gave you…

You look away ignoring his heated gaze. 

"I'll have sparkling rose wine," you smile and order. 

It's been an hour since you three, precisely you and Jimin enjoying the night. Whereas Jungkook was busy with his phone ignoring your two chit chat. He was frustrated and wanted attention but you and Jimin were busy with your talks.

You found Jimin a fun guy with flirtiness running in his veins. He looks handsome and strong at the same time pretty and fragile. Not to mention, even men drool over his beauty. Jimin is the sweetest guy you've ever seen who would never make anyone uncomfortable even when he's flirty. Meanwhile Jungkook is the rudest guy and will kill you if you try to budge in his business.

"Come on, man!! It's my party and you are sticking with that phone?" Jimin sighs, pouting as he catches Jungkook's attention.

"Why? You got her…" he taunts, rolling his eyes as he glares at you for a second. 

"Don't act like a child, boy… you both are the same to me. Let's enjoy," Jimin tries to settle everything while Jungkook ignores him.

You were hurt by his words. Even if you act that the words of people don't hurt you, they do, especially when you don't do anything. You gulp the lump, swallowing the hot tears. 

"I'll use the restroom…" you excuse and shift on the couch to get up.

"Hmm… go and follow her. Who knows you both get along…" he taunts as you stand up.

"Jungkook!" Jimin gets up, his furious gaze showing his anger.

Did he really think so low of you? That you'll f*ck his best friend? That you are here to seduce his friend? No matter what he thinks… he doesn't get any right to talk sh*t about you.

Gulping the tears you step towards him. 

"I am not you, Jungkook. Don't ever call me that again," you warn him. You wish you could slap him but can you? No. You don't have that right. Just like a man shouldn't abuse a woman, the same goes to women… no matter what the situation is.

Leaving the place, you book a cab to your home. As you sit in the car, tears roll down your eyes. You were so happy after a long time to enjoy something with a friend, Jimin and he had to ruin it, he had to make you feel worse. You feel bad for leaving like that, not letting Jimin speak but your self-respect comes first.

"Man!! Have you gone nuts? How can you think of that? She is your WIFE for god sake…" he gets cut off by Jungkook.

"Oh really… then why were you flirting with her, huh? Holding her hand, laughing with her, complimenting her, huh?" Jungkook stands up, his eyes showing jealousy. 

He doesn't know why but he was upset with how Jimin and you were getting along.

"Are you f*cking kidding me? I wasn't flirting with her? At least I won't until she's your wife for f*ck sake!! And if it's about me then don't you trust her? Don't you know her?" Jimin pushes his best friend. 

Jungkook loses words in his mouth. Does he trust you? If yes then why didn't he keep quiet and understand your side. Why didn't he think you are just being a good friend and accompany Jimin.

"You know what, Jungkook?!! You don't deserve her… no matter on what basis your relationship is based on at least she's far better than you. She is bearing everything…" he cuts Jimin's talk.

"For her dad," he answers. While Jimin looks away.

"Can't you see… even if she is adjusting and bearing due to her dad, can't you see her eyes? How much was she hurt by your words? Can't you see how much she cares for her? I bet you don't even know about those marks, do you?" He asks, leaving Jungkook dumbfounded.

"It's because of you. You gave her those marks when you were drunk last night. You held her so tightly, you made her cry… thinking she is your ex. You blabbered so many things yet she didn't utter a word. She is not interfering in your life but your words, your actions don't leave a chance to hurt her…" he glares at Jungkook.

Jungkook looks down, feeling ashamed. Did he really hurt you? But why didn't you yell at him for that?

As you reach home, you get changed in your pj's. Without eating or ordering something you plop on the bed. You lost your appetite… not because of Jungkook, you won't let that man affect your diet. You sighed and by picking up your phone you leave a message for Jimin.

'Don't fight with him for me. I'll handle it by myself. He's your best friend… don't ruin your friendship because of me. Also, I am sorry for leaving like that and ruining your night. I will try to make it up sometime later. Thank you for having me.'

You cover yourself with sheets after sending the message and doze off to sleep.

Not much later, Jungkook reached the house. Dragging his feet he came to your room. He was surprised that you didn't lock the door.

Entering the room he saw you curled up in the bed. A small smile dances on his lips unknowingly. You were still unknown to his smile. He glances around the room and admires how nicely you have set up the room. It surely gives your vibes. Stepping near the bed, he reaches you. He kneels and tucks the strand of hair behind your ear. 

"I am so… sorry," he mumbles with a low voice. His eyes adore your face as he caresses your cheeks. 

'Pretty,' he thinks.

His eyes fall on your jaw and his heart pangs seeing those marks.  He feels ashamed of himself for hurting you like that. He doesn't know why but everytime he hurts you, it hurts him too. 

But why can't he be nice to you? 

This question got stuck in his throat as he continued to look at you.

"I'm sorry for being a jerk… I am sorry for hurting you like a jerk. I hope you'll forgive me someday. I am not the best, maybe I am not even a good person but I hope we both get along from now on. I don't mean as husband-wife, I mean like… friends? Hope you won't mind being my friend? I won't hurt you again…" he mutters with a small smile. His eyes are still adoring your drooling face. 

As he got up, he saw one frame on the nightstand. It was you and your family. He knows you lost your mom at a young age but he found it sweet of how you still had her photo with you.

He got changed and laid on his bed. Words said by Jimin struck his brain again and again.

'Can't you see her eyes?'

'Can't you see how she cares for you?'

'Can't you be a little sweet to her?'

'Am I being too harsh on her?' He thinks and groans as thoughts start to eat him up. He wants to sleep but his overthinking won't let him.

Morning

You woke up a little late as you forgot to set an alarm. Getting late always puts you in a high panicking state so that's why you rush and run from one side to the other side of the room, getting ready for work. 

As you take your work bag along with your phone and other things, you walk down the stairs. 

"Hey, I made breakfast for us!" His not so usual soft voice echoes your ear, making you take a u-turn and look at him with wide eyes.

'Is he JEON JUNGKOOK?' You wondered, with creased brows.

"What? Come on and finish the food…" he indicates you to sit as you roll your eyes.

"Call your special friend, Eunji! And have a special breakfast with her!"