NEW FRIEND?

You pull the duvets over his form and keep that specific frame on the nightstand. It was his ex-girlfriend's, his love.

You wondered what happened in between them? Why does Jungkook love her so much yet he despises her? If she really used him then why is he still waiting for her? What relationship does he have with his secretary?

Several questions occupied your mind and you had answers to none of them. Sighing to yourself you looked around the room. The room gave you homey vibes.

When you entered his room, you observed how it was filled with his cologne, the cinnamon fragrance. How his room had greyish walls with white curtains. His room gave exactly the aura he had. He had numerous frames in the room of his and his ex's photos. Though you two weren't a real couple, not even friends, the fact he had his ex's photos in his room clenched your heart.

'I shouldn't be feeling this?' You assured yourself that nothing is going wrong. You are here for your dad.

Turning off the lights of his room, you reached your room and dozed off.

As the morning comes by, you squint your eyes to adjust the brightness while your arms are stretched well before you get out of the bed. You get ready for your company and head downstairs to prepare breakfast for yourself. About to step on the stairs, you hear a loud groan, making you turn your head in his room's direction.

'Is he okay?' You thought.

Again his voice is heard and you step towards his room without thinking twice. Twisting the doorknob you entered in.

"Aish!" He murmurs, clutching his hand on his temple. His ruddy eyes meet your soft gaze and he stops moving around. His gaze was stuck on your jaw, it looked swollen with purplish marks. Even when you tried to conceal it, the marks were visible to some extent.

"What happened to you?" He asks bluntly, making you furrow your brows. Ignoring his rude question you walk towards the cabinet which had a medical kit placed on top. You didn't know about his room but seeing the kit you were sure you would find a tablet for him. Taking meds in your hand, you walk towards him.

"Take it. I'll make some hangover soup..." he cuts you off.

"I don't need them. You don't have to show fake care, okay? And don't... don't you dare to break those rules!" He remarks, his jaw tightening while he gets up from the bed.

You weren't going to hear his nonsense just like that. As he was about to pass you, you huffed a little before pulling his wrist and making him turn around in a swift motion. Being a muscular man you didn't think he would lose his balance this easily. His foot twists as he loses his equilibrium and in order to hold onto something he ends up pushing you on the bed with him.

Your breath hitches in your guts, your eyes stay closed due to everything. He frowns due to the pain. His eyes studied your features just like a painter studies his colours, just like an artist studies his keys for the music. The smile to which you were unknown, his cute bunny smile was dancing on his lips seeing your frightened posture. He liked seeing you so small, not acting so mature.

'She looks like...' it doesn't take a minute more as he realises what was happening.

Your eyes open as you see him on top of you, his face just above yours, hot breath fanning over your nose making you gulp due to proximity.

His dark brown pupils dilated and his rounded gaze was stuck on you. You wished to control your gaze but you couldn't help and look at his lips. They looked so soft and velvety, the cupid bow was so defined and made him look like a small pouty child but at the same time hot, like a sexy man.