Forever Us🫀

"I love you. I don't have anything except this to say but please know that I love you the most. I was always one to love you and will always stay the same," you smiled but the warmth didn't reach your edges, making him worry. He wiggled his brows asking consent for the kiss as you nodded with a small smile. 

His lips melted in yours, colouring your edges with his hue as he moved the upper edges slowly along yours. His wetness and soft touch oozed out on his edges. His fingertips glided from your back, creating a string of shivers as he ran them on your jaw. You gulped in his mouth, lips pressing on his edges as he moaned in your mug, creating a range of vibrations. An unknown rocky feeling gathered in between your belly as you clutched your hands forming fists on his shirt.

His hand slid to reach your jaw firmly while your palms reached his hair to get a hold of his soft mesh. Closing the tiniest distance between you two, he pressed his warm body on yours. He towered over you while you tilted your head to allow him to deepen the kiss. 

His step stumbled across your side as he broke the kiss. His nose glides over yours as he takes a sniff, his hot, hasty breath fans over your face while his lips curl up to form a big grin. It was a pure one, not a naughty one. He was happy, too happy to know you trust him and are ready to give yourself to him. 

"Aish, you will make me go crazy," he mutters, his eyes opening only to find you admiring him with so much love, a level of love that he can never reach. 

Sliding his arms around your back, he takes you in bridal form promptly. He took large steps towards the bed while your gaze stayed on him. You might be looking like a creep staring at him but the love beneath your gaze didn't freak him out. 

"What have I done to deserve so much love?" He groans, kicking off the door open. Entering the room he smiled widely, staring at the set. Candles were lit up and the floor had a setup for a movie night because he didn't think you would be wishing for something different. Your eyes landed on the things as you giggle and part your lips to speak.

"I guess movie night is a better idea. What do you thi...?" Jungkook doesn't let you complete as he encloses your lips in between his. You gasp in his mouth as you didn't see it coming. 

Your all mischievousness goes in vain as you feel your flesh sinking into the soft mattress. His hand leaves your body for a second only to return. The seductive coaxing of his tongue as it slips through your parted lips and fills your mouth. You wrap your arms around his neck, leaning back and pulling him with yourself eagerly returning the kiss. He backs you to the headboard and his muscular thigh parts your leg slowly. The fear returns again as you feel your mug drying, follicles rising again. 

The silence growing in your form, taking over you are heard by him before it worsens. He pulls out of the kiss and cups your cheeks. 

"We don't need to do this if you are not ready. I am not going anywhere, you are not going anywhere. We still have more than forty years to spend together and I would still be lucky if you just give me a kiss every morning. We always don't need sex for intimacy, and love," his sweet voice soothes your ache, and your fear as your hooded lash meets his. He boops your nose and starts to get up when you pull him back.

"I know it's not important. But I am ready, the fear will stay otherwise. You are my love and this can never be a wrong decision," you smiled, closing the gap between you two. 

"Trust me," he mumbles in your mouth as you nod in his mouth. His hand slid to pull down the chain. Slowly the material sticks to your chest, increasing your heartbeat. He breaks the kiss and his gaze meets your worried one. He nods, his hand tucking on the cloth as he unhurriedly pulls it down and there your eyes shut tight.