LET'S GO

"Oh, Mark! I see you are here already… How's she? Did she eat anything? Where's the doctor? Did she take meds? Where's she?" Taehyung's low, a half-hearted voice echoes down the hallway. Mark freezes in his place while Taehyung reaches him. 

"I came… she is alright, taking rest," he stuttered in panic, his gaze on your room. Taehyung's eye followed Mark's as he found your door unlocked. 

Who's inside? 

Meanwhile, Jungkook panicked standing near the door. You were zoned out again otherwise you would have felt his presence. Your eyes were glued to the ceiling as you found yourself drifting to sleep again. Maybe the medicine is working. 

Jungkook can take risks with his life but not with yours. He doesn't want Taehyung to hurt you even if he kills him. 

I am sorry…

Please forgive me…

Please….

I… love…

Wiping his tears and pulling his hair harshly for being so inhuman, he swings open the door. He has never felt this vulnerable and powerless. Oh, god! He can fight with Taehyung or any other mafia if the thing at risk was himself… but how could he when you are at risk? When your life is at risk? When he can destroy everything in a span of a few seconds? 

He'll never forgive himself. He will never

"You wait here. I'll check on her," Taehyung declares, making Mark's heart explode in fear.

No way in the world Taehyung will stay silent seeing Jungkook and you together…

"Taehyung!!" Mark almost yells, making the mafia man turn around in surprise. While Jungkook takes that chance to run out of your room. And this time you heard the door slamming. The loud sound echoed the room, scaring you for a second while Jungkook rushed out of the room. 

What's just happened?

You think. Your brows crease in confusion. It was near midnight due to which you feared somewhere. You kept staring at the entrance. The door wasn't visible from your bed hence you kept your hands balled on the glass jar beside you. 

"What?" Taehyung growls, hearing Mark's high pitched tone. He doesn't like when someone uses an elevated voice on him.

Seeing Jungkook fleeing out of the room, his shoulders drop in relaxation. At least both of you will be saved, especially you. 

"Well… you had something on your coat. It's gone now," he chuckles dryly while Taehyung shoots a sharp glare at the man before walking up to your room.

Please don't be scared of me…

As he swings open the door, your grip on the jar tightens hearing the creaking sound. The footsteps are heard nearing as you almost pick up the jar but stop seeing Kim Taehyung and a few other men. 

What is he doing here? Who are these men? God… please… keep me safe… please…

Tears brim your swollen eyes as you see them almost occupying the whole room. While Kim Taehyung takes the seat beside your bed. You scoot a little away, your fear instinct taking over you.

No one should come near… no one should touch me…

"Hey! Sweetie… calm down. Please. Don't be afraid. I swear I won't do anything," his soft voice peeks into your ear, somewhere calming your racing heart as you look at him with doe eyes, tearful gaze. 

He takes his seat a little behind, away from your bed while his fingers were enough to indicate those scary men to leave the room. Even if they left, the tension and fear was at peak level and was enough to make you pass out again.