HIS HOME

"Y/n… I won't do anything wrong. I know it's hard to trust but please… and if you still don't want to come with me. I am afraid I'll need to think about Jimin, Rose and Namjoon," he didn't want to use this threat. He was so sure of himself that he would not go to this extent but your denial left him with no option. 

What?

What does he mean by that?

Ro… Rose? Jimin? Namjoon?

No!! Please… No

They don't deserve that…

Taehyung surely knows how to prick your weak nerves. And when your frightening gaze lands on him, he couldn't help but compose himself to act stronger and nod to convince you about his threat. 

Accept!! Y/n… Accept!

One dead body getting hurt again is better than three beautiful souls dying…

Come on! Come on… don't be so selfish… please...

"You'll… you'll allow me to go after three days," you assert firmly. More like you ordered him to accept your say. 

You felt disgusted with yourself…

Even if he said he's not gonna hurt you… just the thought of living with a mafia man… disgusted and scared you…

You were selling yourself for the sake of your loved ones…

"After a week. I'll let you go by next Thursday… promise," he smiles, shooting his boxy grin while you look away.

You used to feel comfortable around him… but not anymore…

His smile used to seem so perfect and contagious… but not anymore… It's scary now…

"Let's go," he sounded excited while you were nowhere near the excitement. 

"I… I can't walk properly. My ankle is hurt," you mutter very quietly while Taehyung didn't fail to hear it. He nods, somewhere feeling delighted that maybe… maybe you'll allow him to hold you. Hold you in his arms?

"Oh okay. Let me help you," he got up and was about to slide his arms around your form when you stopped him. Your palm rests against his chest while his muscular, toned body towers above you. His hot breath patted your forehead while he stared at your hand. 

She touched me for the first time!!

His heart was already thumping loud due to the mere contact while you immediately pulled your hand back, realising what you've done.

Fck! Fck you… y/n!! 

What have you done?

"Just... hold my hand. I'll walk by myself," you mutter, your gaze landing away from him.

Oh… she meant that.

Aish! Taehyung, will she even give you a chance? It doesn't look like you have one…

Nodding at your request, he steps back. You turn and push your shaky body to step on your feet. While your wounded ankle twists a little, and stings in pain. You got hurt when you fainted and the blade that you hid near the wash counter sliced your skin. Gladly, it wasn't that deep otherwise Rose would have fainted. 

He pushes his rough palm forward while you take time to hold it. You didn't want to. You were urging yourself to not take it back. Pulling back meant three lives were in danger. 

"Easy… okay? Do you want me to hold your shoulder or waist?" He asks while you immediately shake your head in denial. You never want to. Even the hand holding scared you. His touch scared you.