LEAVE

Thanks for reading <3... Please vote and comment❤

Also few lines are used from song It's you- By Henry. From drama 'While you were sleeping'
_______________________________________

'Jeon Jungkook to marry Jung y/n for the sake of the company. To be the owner of the Jeon Corps, the heir of Jeon Jeonsuk should marry Jung y/n and can not file for the divorce service for at least two years after the date of marriage registration. '

"Y/n!" Sarang's annoyed tone reached your ear as you turned to face her. 

"Your ice cream is melting," she mumbled, staring at you while thinking what's going inside your brain. 

Sarang was getting bored at home hence you brought her out for a walk. Somewhere it was good for you too as you will forget about that contract thing. 

"What are you thinking, huh? You can share it with me," she smiled warmly, her palm giving a squeeze to your knuckle.

Can I really trust her? Trust… who should I even trust more?

"Nothing. It's just something about…" she cuts you off.

"It's not about your work, and I know it because you are lost from the moment you came back after visiting Jungkook's company. Did his dad say something to you? Are you okay?" She asked and her voice showed genuine care. You wanted to trust her but you can't and you won't. 

What would you even say to her? That Jeon men used you… 

His father lied to you saying you can get a divorce whenever you want. And he'll help you with your dad's treatment even if the marriage doesn't work but at the same time, he made a contract with his son that he can't sign a divorce for at least two years.  You can't believe his dad lied to you. You considered him as your father figure and he did this to you. 

Jungkook is no less than his dad. Even if his dad asked to hide about the contract, wasn't it, his responsibility to not hide anything from you? Instead, he always added guilt to you for marrying him for your dad and money. He taunted that you used him for money while he did no less. Didn't he use you for getting company under his hands? He taunted you so much, made you feel so filthy about yourself while he did the same!!

Maybe that was the reason he kept going back and forth between being rude and being gentle to you, from ignoring you to pleading with you… 

Why? Why did you do that? Why did you play with my feelings? You could have at least told me about the contract… I wouldn't have taken your actions genuinely! You've left me no choice, Jungkook… no choice. You cheated on me, you disgraced me, my feelings are nothing to you… it's an awful feeling that I have for you.  

"See, you are lost again," she sighed. You turned to look at her while you wondered one thing.

To be the owner of the Jeon Corps, the heir of Jeon Jeonsuk should marry Jung y/n and can not file for the divorce service for at least two years after the date of marriage registration!

"You still love him, don't you?" You asked. You are getting used to pain. You don't know why but you asked. 

She kept quiet for a few minutes contemplating whether to speak or not. But at last, she does. 

"Y/n, don't take me wrong or think I am back to take him away from you. But yes I love him. I never stopped loving him. The only regret I have is not being patient with him, not trusting him enough, not trusting our love and marrying a senseless man. Everything would have been perfect now… we would have been living with our small family if I didn't make such a mistake. But it's not like I am not happy seeing him with you…" you cut her off.