PROPOSAL 💍

Rushing to Namjoon's form, he pushes the elder on the door, his hand digging in the bunch of his hair as he presses his firm and warm lips over Namjoon's. Namjoon freezes at his place, cold sweat running down his spine as he shut his eyelids tightly. Jimin didn't move his lips, he kept staring at the elder, trying to figure what he's doing to his heart. He blamed Namjoon for everything, for every confusion he was feeling. 

Tears clogged in Namjoon's gaze as he parted his lips to breathe, a little warm blow of air hitting Jimin's lips. 

"Please…" he begged, pushing Jimin's hands off his form. Namjoon isn't weak but he was struggling at the moment. He felt terrible. Jimin made him feel terrible. 

"I… Joon. I am sorry. I… I shouldn't have done that," Jimin apologized, breaking his heart. He loved that man with all his heart and what did he do in return? He just kissed him without any feeling towards him, he kissed him and used him.

This kiss was a mistake… he means it was a mistake!

Don't stoop so low, honey… I've loved you, 

I won't be able to cope with it…

Composing himself, he takes a deep breath. Namjoon's wet blurry gaze meets Jimin's, breaking the heart of the younger. Jimin didn't wish to make him cry. 

"Namjo…" he gets cut off by a stern voice.

"I… I think you should take a rest. Also, we do not need to talk about what happened right now. It was a mistake, right? So let it stay the same," his sharp voice was like a knife to Jimin's weak heart. He understood what triggered Namjoon more than the kiss. He obviously didn't mean to label the kiss as a mistake, he blurted out in the panicking state. He was afraid that Namjoon would misinterpret and think Jimin used him but either way it happened and everything messed up.

"Namjoon," he steps towards the elder, his palm tugging on his arm as he tries to stop the man.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to label it as a mistake. I was confused… heck, I am still now! Sometimes you make me lose my mind and my body reacts unwillingly to myself and sometimes I find us, you and me, so hard to gather. We are two men. I know it's alright in this world… but I haven't been with anyone. I've loved a woman before, flirted with few and now you just dropped in my world and ruined everything. You make me question, make me feel so many things all at once. And it… it's just so confusing," he breaths, his small voice pinching Namjoon's soft soul. He knew Jimin was confused and needed time to figure out his sexuality. How cannot be it confusing? He's been with women all his life and suddenly Namjoon's three months of love and care is making him lose his sh*t. 

"I know, min… Jimin. I know. And it's okay to get confused. Nothing can question what you are feeling right now. Everyone goes through this phase where it's hard to understand our sexuality and it's alright to take time. But what you did just right now was wrong, very wrong of you. You shouldn't kiss me or anyone when you are not sure, and then mark it as a mistake. It hurts, more than you think. Take your time, work on yourself, recognise if it's real or just infatuation because of the attraction, and then take a step ahead," he removed Jimin's hand and by giving a small squeeze on his knuckles, he passed his lover a small smile. He was a little hurt but he completely understood Jimin's side. It's not easy to get a clear vision of who you like.

"Thanks. And I am sorry for doing that… for labelling that mistake. I liked how your cheeks were flushed when I kissed you," he controlled the smirk growing on his edges while Namjoon left the room without saying anything further, his blush creeping once again. While Jimin just wished for what he's feeling to be love and not just infatuation.