Mask

Recovery Girl sighed.

  "It isn't very common.. however if a person goes through a traumatic experience, or a high stress situation, their hair can turn grey or white. I just assumed it was your natural hair colour because it just looked right. Although I can imagine the green hair going with your eyes." She said.

  Nezu frowned.

  "Is it normal for a single stressful situation to do this Recovery Girl?" He asked.

  The heroine shook her head.

  Aizawa's eyes narrowed.

  "Then it begs the question.. are you safe at home Midoriya?" Aizawa asked.

  Izuku hesitated for barely a second, however it did not go unnoticed by the heroes.

  "Yes! I'm fine at home, I'm safe there!" He said.

  Aizawa's frown softened.

  "Kid, we're heroes. It's our job to help people in situations like yours. If you don't tell anyone, nothing is going to get better. It'll stay the way it is forever. Do you really want that?" He asked.

  Izuku grimaced, but relented.

  "I'm.. not hurt at home. Mum and dad just don't look at me anymore. Ever since Izumi and I got our quirks they've focused everything on her. She got mum's telekinesis, while I got Alter. They don't talk to me, they never played with me, they never took me out, they never celebrated my birthday.. Izumi doesn't like it, but if she brings it up then they shut off completely. I'm not even fully part of the family, my dad died before I was born, and then Toshinori married mum and they had Izumi before I was even 1 year old." Izuku said, his voice cracking.

  From there, Izuku laid out every detail, every time his parents hadn't been there, the bullies at school, Izumi's friend Bakugo and his entire deal.

  Nezu's eyes had widened at 'Toshinori' and he had almost started a war after he asked Izuku to describe him.

  *All Might and Viridian Storm.. I'm going to have fun with you!*

  Aizawa had become increasingly angry to the point he was restlessly pacing. Him! Aizawa Shota, the insomniac, the sleeping bag hero, the no movement wasted CEO, was pacing anxiously, wasting precious energy and adrenaline.

  Izuku's situation reminded him too much of his own family home, and the way his parents treated him and his 'villainous' quirk. The power to take away other people's gifts.

  Recovery Girl had given Izuku a surgery mask to keep his teeth from aching in the open air.

  "Midoriya. If you could escape them, and go somewhere else where they would appreciate you for you, would you take it?" Aizawa asked.

  Izuku didn't hesitate, nodding to the hero.

  Aizawa turned to Nezu.

  "I'm invoking that." He said.

  Nezu grinned maliciously.

  "I thought you would. I'll get to work on 1 and 12." He said.

  Recovery Girl sighed.

  "I suppose I'll talk to Powerloader then shall I? He'll need my help with what you've undoubtedly got in mind." She said.

  Nezu cackled, while Izuku just looked confused.

  "What are you talking about?" He asked.

  Nezu smiled at the boy, his expression much kinder.

  "We are heroes. We are also teachers, and Recovery Girl is a nurse. Each of those professions gives a certain authority over cases to do with children and teenagers. You are, of course, a teenage boy. We have decided to invoke section 24 of the heroics and minors act. Basically, heroes may take temporary custody of a child or teenager in the case of physical or mental abuse. As we are heroes and teachers at a well recognised establishment, we have extra weight in the matter. We do not need to inform your parents or anyone else of the decision. So from now on, you are a ward of UA. I will look up all of your medical files and such, while Recovery Girl will begin work on a.. side project. Aizawa will be your main guardian, however you will officially be recognised as a ward of UA. Is that all alright with you?" Nezu asked.

  Izuku nodded, almost coming to tears.

  Nezu grinned.

  "Excellent! Now, Aizawa will show you to your room, and give you a tour of the campus, just so you don't get lost anywhere. We can discuss the fine details like schooling and.. other things.. later."

  Nezu left the room, following Recovery Girl down the corridor.

  Aizawa sighed, glancing at the pale haired boy.

  "Are you coming or what?" He asked, heading for the door.

  Izuku nodded quickly, jumping off the bed and following Aizawa.

  "You'll have to stick with the hospital gown for now. Your previous attire was.. not in a good state." He said.

  Izuku grumbled at that.

  "I was wearing my 'shirt' shirt. I loved that shirt!" He complained.

  Aizawa chuckled, leading Izuku through the hallways.

  ____________KING CRIMSON!__________

  Izuku groaned to himself, rolling out of bed. It had been 2 months since UA had secretly taken custody of him. His face was a little tender, and his stump ached every now and then, but he was back in tip top shape! His hair had not turned green again however, even after recieving all the care in the world from his new father figure.

  Izuku clawed at his bedside table, grabbing his mask and attaching it to his face. It was completely smooth, and covered his whole face. There were holes in the middle for his eyes to peek through, but that was the only feature on the mask. There was no nose, mouth, eyebrows or anything. Just a flat green face with bright green eyes peering through.

  It had been designed and made by Powerloader, and slotted perfectly onto Izuku's face, clinging to it so that it wouldn't just fall off without a strap, or after getting punched.

  Izuku put his casual clothes on, which consisted of a green hoodie and black shorts.

  He headed through the apartment to the table, where Aizawa was nursing a cup of coffee.

  "How was patrol?" Izuku asked.

  "A nightmare." Aizawa groaned, taking a long sip.

  Izuku glanced into the coffee pot and laughed.

  "That bad huh. There's only half a mug's worth left."

  Aizawa groaned again.

  "That's because we're going down to the support department today, with Nezu. I honestly cannot emphasize how much I'm going to hate this." He said.

  Aizawa smirked behind his scarf.

  *If only you knew Izuku.. I can't wait to see what they've cooked up after 2 months of planning..*