Killer

Izuku and Izumi trained for three days straight, only stopping to eat or sleep, pushing their bodies and quirks to the limits and going beyond.

  Izumi leapt at Izuku, green lightning crackling around her. Izuku stomped on the ground in his hero costume's boots, making a wall of carbon steel rise from the wooden floorboards. It was layered on the inside with several plates, which were each supported by springs between each plate.

  Izumi punched the wall. The first three plates received dents, but the rest did not.

  The ninth holder leapt over the wall and down towards her brother.

  Izuku fired his grappling hook just under her arm, pulling himself up to meet her, flesh to metal.

  "That's enough!" Gran Torino shouted.

  Izuku grabbed Izumi instead of punching her, lowering them both back to the ground using the grappling hook.

  The moment he touched the ground the steel wall vanished into the floorboards, becoming wooden planks again.

  "You've both surpassed my expectations. Now, time for some practical experience!" The short hero said, turning to the door.

  "We're going villain hunting in the next city over. Get your costumes on and get ready for a long train ride." He said.

______________

  Izuku sat down onto his seat beside Izumi. He pulled out his phone, checking for any messages.

  "Iida is worrying me." He clicked. "He's been down ever since his brother was hurt, but he seemed.. resolved at the station before everyone went to their internships."

  "He's in Hosu right?" Izumi asked.

  Izuku nodded.

  "The same city his brother was attacked in. And if the Hero Killer's pattern holds true.. he's got one more hero to kill before he moves on again."

  Izuku glanced out the window.

  A hero was flying towards the train. Not by quirk use, he'd been thrown. A grotesque monster with an exposed brain was following after the hero.

  "Everybody hold on!" Izuku yelled.

  The train shuddered as the hero came through the wall, the Nomu crawling through the small gap, tearing the metal wall open further. A few of the passengers screamed.

  "Brats! Help anyone you can!" Gran Torino yelled, jettisoning himself from the train, taking the Nomu with him.

  Both siblings ran straight to the giant hole in the side of the train.

  Hosu was in flames. There were 4 main sources of destruction scattered around the city. There was another Nomu flying above the buildings, screeching in an ear shattering wail. Another Nomu similar to the one at the USJ was crashing through buildings and throwing heroes around like ragdolls. Izuku could only assume the other two places were caused by Nomu too.

  "I'll find Iida. You go after Torino and help him, as well as any civilians you find. I'll send out my location when I find him. Stain and Iida will both take advantage of the confusion to start their parallel schedules." Izuku signed over the carcophany of noise.

  Izumi nodded, green lightning sparking around her. The teen leapt from the train after their mentor, disappearing into the carnage below.

  Izuku turned his attention West. There was absolutely nothing going on over there. The winding alleyways were devoid of Nomu, which seemed strange. Were the League aiding Stain by drawing attention? Either way, Stain would take advantage of the abandoned part of the city while everyone focuses on the Nomu.