Afterwards

Izuku left the stadium soon after the final match was over. The white haired teen strolled across the vast grounds feeling lighter than he ever had.

  He felt like a great weight that he'd been carrying for years had been lifted from his shoulders after finally standing up to Bakugo.

  Izuku opened the apartment door and took off his shoes, slumping down onto the sofa. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and opened the hero news page.

  It had blown up in the past ten minutes, every article was about the Sports Festival Finale no matter how far he scrolled through the headlines.

  Mysterious Hero Student 'Mask' gives up his victory over violent Katsuki Bakugo.

  Katsuki Bakugo: the Loser that Won.

  Sports Festival Satisfaction! A bully put in his place!

  Izuku chose one of the less biased articles.

  Bakugo Vs 'Mask': The Victor's Loss.

  On the 23rd of April 20XX the UA Sports Festival once again reached it's grand finale.

  The two contestants, Katsuki Bakugo and the student only known as 'Mask' had fought their way to the top in very different ways.

  First, Bakugo. The explosive boy with his explosive temper. He beat and bullied anyone who got in his way with the same brutal force, no matter their gender, quirk or school course. Ochako Uraraka was the prime example of this, when the savage student blasted the defeated girl full force with his quirk, throwing her across the stadium itself. Many heroes present and remote viewers alike began to dislike this particular student after that match.

  The student 'Mask' rarely used his quirk. Each of his opponents remained relatively unharmed after each match, with the sole exceptions of Shoto Todoroki and Katsuki Bakugo himself. Many members of the audience found themselves cheering for this particular student, even during the duller fights.

  The final fight of this year's Sports Festival can only be described as a one sided beatdown. It was blatantly obvious that Mask had been holding back during the other fights, even against the über powerful Shoto Todoroki.

  Bakugo received the beating of his life, getting thrown around the arena and slammed into concrete many times over. Mask barely broke a sweat putting the violent delinquent in his place, and spectators were surprised to see Mask remove his namesake. Many were shocked by the brutal burn scars beneath the smooth metal, and the sections of flesh missing from Mask's face. Many are speculating whether these horrific injuries were given by Bakugo in the past, and this one sided beatdown is his comuppance.

  To add insult to injury, Mask gave up first place to the thoughrily defeated Bakugo by silently stepping out of bounds. If this is indeed Mask's revenge, I think we can all agree it was a sweet one.

  Izuku looked up as the apartment door opened. Ochako,Izumi and Shoto came barreling through.

  "Izuku! That was freaking awesome!" Ochako exclaimed.

  "That asshole got what he deserved!" Izumi said.

  Shoto thought for a moment.

  "If I am to do the same to the asshole I know, I will need your aid Izuku." He said with a small smile.

  Izuku huffed, placing his mask down onto the table.

  "I turn his costume into a bikini, you ice him." He clicked.

  Shoto sat On the opposite side of the sofa to Izuku, chuckling quietly to himself.

  "Mum and Dad were pretty frantic when I saw them after the awards ceremony. I think they're running around Musutafu looking for you. They looked ridiculous, and dad totally messed up his only job for the entire festival." Izumi said, sitting down between the boys.

  Ochako took the spot on Izuku's right, sighing contentedly.

  "Today was fun.." she said softly.

  Izuku hummed in agreement, leaning back into the cushions. He reached up with his left hand and twisted his prosthetic arm at the shoulder, putting the hunk of metal onto the low table with a dull thunk.

  Now that the adrenaline and excitement of the tournament was gone the four were exhausted. They nodded off one after the other. Shoto was the first to succumb to darkness, falling asleep sitting almost straight up.

  Izuku was surprisingly the last one awake, even though he'd fought in more matches, and exhausted himself far more thoughrily than the others.

  Eventually he too fell asleep beside his friends and family.

  ______________

  Aizawa opened the door and rolled his eyes. They kept doing this, but now they'd dragged Yagi and Todoroki into it.

  The tired man sighed with a smile, and snapped a few pictures on his personal phone.

  The hero settled into the armchair and dozed off instantly.

  The Aizawa household was quiet for the rest of the day.

_______________

  Izuku opened his eyes blearily. Bright green pupils met the black ones across the room. The black eyes were accompanied by a poorly hidden shit eating grin.

  Izuku tried to click "what?" But he remembered his arm was on the table.

  Izuku looked to the left. He was leaning to the right, but Izumi's elbow was still digging into his side. He grumbled quietly to himself, but didn't disturb his irritating sibling.

  Shoto had somehow managed to get himself upside-down, with his legs sticking straight up in the air, leaning against the back of the sofa. His head was settled on top of the low wooden table. He was still asleep.

  Someone shifted, and a pair of arms tightened around his chest. Izuku looked down.

  Ochako was snuggling into him, snoring quietly. Izuku's arm was draped over her, while she had the one armed boy in a vice grip. They were lucky they hadn't taken off at some point.

  Izuku huffed quietly, staring blankly at Dadzawa across the room.

  The hero just widened his grin and pulled out his phone. Izuku narrowed his eyes, but didn't move otherwise.

  I will get you later. He promised silently.