Attack on Villain

Izuku, Ochako and Izumi darted through the trees, following the loud explosions and roaring bursts of ice.

  Izuku slid to a stop, staring up at the chunks of ice and rampaging villain in the middle of the path. Bakugo and Shoto were trying to hold him off, but were slowly being pushed back by the blade toothed villain.

  Izuku ran to stand between his friend and the villain, his arms held out wide.

  "You alright Shoto?" He asked.

  "I'm fine Izuku. Thanks for coming to help." The not so icy teen replied.

  The villain sent several blades in Izuku's direction. The moment the steel connected with his flesh Izuku turned the metal into rubber. Regular teeth were parts of a living thing, but this Villain's quirk turned his teeth to steel, a non living material.

  "There you go. He's harmless now."

  "I didn't need your shitty help shitty Deku!" Bakugo yelled.

  "Cuntsuki fucking Bakuhoe, if you don't shut the fuck up I will shove your dismembered arms up your own ass! Talk to Izuku like that again and I'll punt you into the upper atmosphere when this is over!" Ochako said.

  Izumi stood with her arms folded, nodding seriously beside the fuming brunette.

  Shoto gave Ochako and Izumi a blank faced thumbs up from behind Bakugo, earning a slight snicker from the youngest Yagi.

  Izuku clapped his hands, gaining everyone's attention.

  "Alright, we really should get going. There was still one more group ahead of you two Shoto, so we should help them. I don't know what happened to Yayorozu and Hagakure though, they were the last group sent in before the fire started."

  "Don't tell me what to do!"

  "Shut it Bakugo." Izuku said without even looking. "Come on, and keep your eyes out for villains."

  "Found one."

  "He doesn't count Ochako, he's technically on our side."

  "Damn."

__________________________

  They came across Shoji and Tokoyami quickly enough. The avian teen had gone out of control, Dark Shadow going on a rage fueled rampage while Shoji hid behind a tree. One of his dupli arms was all bloody, but there was no sign of an injury.

  "Shoto, Bakugo make some light!" Izuku shouted.

  Shoto sent a column of flame at Dark Shadow, lighting up the surrounding forest spectacularly. Bakugo begrudgingly made a couple of sparks in his hands, but compared to Shoto's display it was unneeded.

  "Thank you.. I'm sorry that he got out of hand.." Tokoyami gasped.

  Izuku took the teen's hand and pulled him to his feet.

  "Don't worry about it, it all turned out okay. Have either of you seen Yayorozu or Hagakure? We haven't come across them." Izuku asked.

  Shoji shook his head stoically, while Tokoyami looked down.

  "I was too far gone to really see anything.. but I do not think so." He said.

  Izumi glanced around at a light rustling of leaves. Izuku narrowed his eyes at her, flexing his left hand in preperation.

  "Well, we should probably get back to the lodge. Yayorozu and Hagakure might have gone off of the path, we wouldn't be able to find either of them like this.. we also haven't seen class B, so hopefully they're all escaping together.." Izuku mused.