Preparing for Exams

Izuku was sitting at his desk when Kaminari and Mina approached him.

  "Midori!" Mina exclaimed, throwing herself onto his desk.

  Izuku stared deadpan at the pink alien girl.

  "...Yes?"

  Kaminari wedged himself between Bakugo's chair and Izuku's desk, with Mina still collapsed atop it.

  "You have to help us man!" He said.

  Izuku looked between the two clowns.

  "With what?" He asked tiredly.

  "Studying!!" They both said in unison.

  "You're the top student Mask!! Please help us do better on the real test!!" Kaminari exclaimed.

  Izuku took his mask off and rubbed his eyes with his left hand.

  "Alright." He croaked. "Stay here after school, I'll help you."

  The duo cheered, dancing back to their seats.

  "Could you help me too?" Jirou asked.

  "And me.. if it's not a bother!" Sero said.

  Izuku just nodded.

  "Anyone who wants help studying, just stay behind at the end of the day." He clicked.

  "Would you like me to aid you Midoriya?" Yayorozu asked politely.

  Izuku nodded, thanking her.

  Dadzawa gave out permission slips to the class, notifying them about the dorm system.

  _______________

  Izuku, Ochako, Izumi, Shoto, Yayorozu, Mina, Kaminari, Iida, Jirou, Sero and Kirishima had pushed several of the desks together in the classroom and sat around it with all of their study material strewn across it.

  "Anyone wants help with mathematics ask Ochako, Chemistry or hero informatics come to me, Physics go to Izumi, and Yayorozu for Literature." Izuku clicked.

  Izuku helped Kaminari with Chemistry, while Mina needed help with Hero Informatics.

  The group studied until Aizawa rolled out from under his desk, yawning loudly.

  "Alright, that's enough studying for today. Go home, eat, sleep and make sure you're ready for tomorrow. We're doing general physical training, so be ready for hell." He said.

  Izuku and Dadzawa were the last ones out of the classroom. Izuku dragged his father by the sleeping bag down the hallway, where they ran into Ass Might.

  "Iz- ah.. Mask.. may I speak with you?" He asked.

  Izuku dropped the hood and Aizawa slunk away like a caterpillar.

  "What?" Izuku coughed.

  Ass Might looked.. sheepish.

  "G-Gran Torino gave me a call... Well done with the Hero Killer by thae way..." He stuttered.

  Izuku sighed, looking down the corridor at a flash of brown.

  "Would you reconsider-"

  "No." Izuku said, walking past the 'hero'.

  Izuku walked around the corner and grabbed Ochako's hand, walking the rest of the way out of the building beside her.

  "If he does that again I'm going to float him to the moon..." She said quietly.