Moving in

The class sat anxiously in homeroom, watching Aizawa carefully. The exams had finished that morning, and the hero was holding the next announcement over their heads.

  "In the case of the summer camp. Everyone is going!" He exclaimed, a wide grin on his face.

  The people who didn't pass almost screamed.

  "The whole point of the camp is to get stronger, so the ones who failed their exams need it the most. You will be given extra remidial classes while at the camp however. The dorm move in is tomorrow, and we leave for the camp on Friday, so that's plenty of time for you to settle in to your living spaces. That's all for today, you can go home or whatever."

  The ment Aizawa's announcements were done most of the class crowded around Izuku and Izumi.

  "You guys defeated All Might!! That's insane!" Kirishima yelled.

  "He didn't stand a chance against you two!" Mina said.

  "Seriously, your match was the coolest!" Sero complimented.

  Izuku huffed behind his mask, his eyes half closed in amusement.

  "It wasn't very difficult. He was hampered by weights, and couldn't actually hurt us too badly. He also underestimated both of our versatility, as well as how well we worked together."

  Izumi nodded.

  "All Might forgot I pretty much have two quirks, the strength and the telekinesis. Whenever I used one he focused on that and forgot to think about the other until I nailed him with it." She said.

  Shoto narrowed his eyes and pulled out a small notepad, jotting something down and underlining it several times.

  "Yagi..." He said quietly.

  The siblings turned to the teen.

  "Are you All Might and Viridian Storm's secret love child?" He asked.

  The class burst into laughter. Everyone except Izuku, Izumi, Ochako, Shoto and Bakugo were laughing.

  "How did you figure it out?" The telekinetic teen asked.

  The laughter stopped abruptly with a choking sound.

  "WHAT???"

  ________________

  Izuku put his Eraserhead figurine on the shelf between the Present Mic and Midnight figures. He glanced around the plain room once, before leaving his dorm room.

  The class had moved into the dorms that morning. Izuku had helped his classmates carry their various boxes up the stairs.

  The M*neta infestation was dealt with after the sports festival. He hadn't gotten past the first event, so he was moved to General Studies. (Author's note: totally didn't forget to deal with him...)

  The boy's and girl's rooms were scattered randomly throughout the building. Izuku, Izumi, Shoto and Ochako shared a floor in the East wing. Okay, so maybe not that random.

  Izuku walked down the stairs to the common room where most of the class was crowded around the TV.

  Izumi had brought her (formerly their) gaming console, and hooked it up to the television. She was absolutely dominating everyone else in Smash Ultimate.

  "Mask! We're getting slaughtered over here!" Kaminari called.

  Izuku and Izumi locked eyes across the room.

  Izuku sat down on the sofa beside his sister and put his mask onto the armrest.

  Kirishima handed him the controller with a manly handshake and a "good luck".

  "Three stock, quirk, vision, no controller, no items?" Izumi asked.

  Izuku nodded, selecting his character.

  "Let the 454th round of the Izu-mi-ku Smash tournament begin." They muttered in unison.

  What followed was the dirtiest match of Smash anyone had ever experienced.

  They started normally, just jumping around the arena and throwing a couple of attacks.

  That changed when Izuku's left hand lashed out and knocked Izumi's hand off the controller.

  Izumi failed a combo and used her Telekinesis to freeze Izuku's right hand in place.

  The siblings batted at each others controllers and arms, throwing their concentration and making the rest of the class stare in indignant shock.

  Izuku altered the sofa to reach up and grab his sister's controller, who retaliated by manipulating his metal arm with her quirk andaking him toss his own controller away.

  Izuku fired his grappling hook and altered it into a rubbery material so that he didn't damage the plastic, reeled it in and continued playing.

  Izuku held the controller in his right hand, using his pinkie finger to press buttons and his pointer finger to move the joystick, his other fingers helping wherever they were needed. He used his knees to press the bumpers.

  Izuku blocked Izumi's vision with his left forearm. Izumi jumped up onto the sofa and wrapped her arms around Izuku's throat, getting him in a headlock of sorts.

  Izumi latched on to Izuku like a koala, and both siblings started screaming like they were in a power struggle anime.

  Izuku's character completely obliterated Izumi's with a final smash, winning him the game.

  Izuku jumped to his feet, his arms held up in the air, Izumi still clinging to his back.

  "VICTORY!!!" He clicked.

  Class 1A were silent.

  "What the hell was that?" Someone asked.

__________________

  The girls suggested a room contest. Izuku didn't particularly want to join in, his room was pretty plain, so he went to bed before everyone had agreed whether or not to do it.

  Izuku changed into his pyjamas and pulled his arm off, setting it on the bedside table.

  He went into the bathroom and brushed his teeth, taking note of how far the green had spread through his hair. It was very noticeable now, several strands of bright green streaking through his fluffy white hair. The spread of forest green had slowed down recently, to Izuku's relief. He liked his green hair, but he definitely preferred the white.

  Izuku faceplanted into bed and fell asleep in a few minutes. He didn't hear the murmuring outside as the class wandered up and down the corridor looking at everyone's rooms.