Scream

Izuku sat down on the bus with a sigh. He was looking forward to the rescue training, but was also dreading it.

  Ochako sat down beside him, a wide smile on her face.

  "I wonder which hero is going to be teaching us today!" She said.

  "Dadzawa is an underground hero. All Might and Viridian Storm are limelight brawlers. It'll probably be a rescue hero. There's only one person it could be." Izuku clicked slowly.

  "Who is it?" She asked excitedly.

  Izuku chuckled.

  "Surprise." He said.

  The brunette pouted, but Izuku didn't divulge any more information.

  "Mask." A voice said.

  Izuku turned to Asui.

  "I normally say what's on my mind. You're pretty strange. Ribbit." She said.

  Izuku exhaled sharply, his mouth split into a grin.

  "How so?" He signed. The hero course had been given basic sign language lessons by UA. Yayorozu and Izuku had given anyone who wanted it extra tutoring.

  "You never show your face. I understand it's because of your scars, but we're your classmates. It's like you don't trust anyone except Ochako, Todoroki and Izumi. You also seem to dislike All Might and Viridian Storm. You always seem sour when they enter the same room as you. It might just be the mask though." She said.

  "I can show you my scars if you want, but they're really not pretty. Yagi found out by mistake, and Todoroki and I have similar stories to go with our scars. Ochako coerced me into showing her after the entrance exam." He signed.

  Ochako snorted.

  "I did not!"

  "Did too."

  "I offered you food!"

  "In an elaborate plan to get me to take my mask off."

  "You took it off yourself, without hesitation!"

  "I felt cornered."

  The class watched them bicker playfully for a while, before Tsu spoke up again.

  "You don't have to show us if you don't want to Mask. I was just saying that's what it seemed like."

  "After the festival. I'll take my mask off then." He signed.

  "Are you sure man?" Kirishima asked.

  Izuku just nodded.

  "I trust you all. I've just been nervous as to how you'll react." Izuku signed.

  The bus soon reached its destination, and the students stepped outside a large domed building.

  "Good morning everyone!" A robotic voice said.

  Ochako squeaked when she caught sight of the hero.

  "It's the rescue hero Thirteen!!" She said excitably. "I love Thirteen!!"

  Izuku huffed in amusement.

  Thirteen waved to Ochako, then returned her attention to the class.

  "Welcome to the USJ! You will be doing a series of rescue operations within!"

  The hero led class 1A inside. Izuku looked around the building in awe.