Consequence

Izuku glanced at his phone for the first time in hours. Civilians needed to be rescued from buildings on fire or on the brink of collapse. Villains decided this was a good time to run rampant, and some heroes needed serious medical attention.

  Izuku was in Hosu general hospital outside Iida and Shoto's room. They'd both been injured during the attack, either by fending off villains or saving civilians. Izuku's costume had been singed and dirtied, but he was unharmed.

  56 new messages.

  Mask created this group chat at 20:33.

  Red Riot: We're too far away, I'm sorry bro!

  Pinky: Midori! Don't die!!

  Cellophane: Dude, get outta there!

  Earphone Jack: Be careful.

  Anima: Please be careful!

  Froppy: You should probably run away. Ribbit.

  Shoto: I'm on my way!

  Red Riot: Yeah Todoroki!!

  Pinky: Shoto for the win!!

  Uravity: Be careful Izuku!

  Eraserdad: Reinforcements are on their way.

  Midnight: Mic and I are on our way now. He's driving like a madman!

  Mask: Stain neutralised. Same location as before, Iida and hero still need aid. Unsure of Hosu's situation. Sorry for worrying you all.

  Nezu: well, everything seems to be under control now. Present Mic and Midnight, please aid with search and rescue.

  Chargebolt: holy crap, he took down Stain in minutes! Is Todoroki even there yet??

  Red Riot: So manly!!

  Izuku put his phone away and looked down the corridor.

  Izumi, Gran Torino, Native, Manual and a dog headed man were coming towards him.

  "Mask, excellent. I'm here to talk to you and Iida about your actions, woof." The man said.

  Izuku nodded, following the small group inside.

  Iida was sitting on one of the beds, his left arm in a sling where he'd been clipped by falling debris.

  Shoto was huddled under some blankets because of his minor hypothermia. His fire side wasn't too helpful when everything ws already on fire, so he'd overdone it with ice.

  "Now, woof. I am the chief of police here in Hosu. You both fought and tried to fight a serial killer without a hero license or permission from a pro hero. Even though you saved lives, I cannot-"

  "I had permission from Gran Torino to "help anyone I can". This order was given to Izumi too, and in the presence of a train car full of civilians. I cannot speak for Iida, but I did not break the law." Izuku signed.

  The police chief seemed surprised for a moment, before nodding.

  "Alright then. Thank you for bringing this to my attention Mask, woof. In that case, you may go." He said.

  Izuku bowed respectfully and left the room. Gran Torino and Izumi went with him.

  The elderly pro sighed, rubbing his eyes.

"I suppose I can't tell you off, but please don't go after another demented serial killer."

  Izuku just nodded.

______________

  "So we're all in agreement?" Nezu asked.

  The various heroes around the table nodded.

  "Thanks to the League's rising influence and fame, this is really the only option now. Cementoss, I leave the construction to you."

  Nezu dipped his paw in ink, then slapped it down onto a document titled 'Dorm Plan'.

_____________

  Izuku and Izumi left Gran Torino early in the morning, and arrived back at UA in time for class. Izumi went home to put her suitcase away, while Izuku waited for 09:00 in the Aizawa residence.

  "Dadzawa must be sleeping in class again.." he clicked absentmindedly.

  Once the clock reached 08:50 Izuku picked up his school bag and walked down the short path to the main school building.

  He opened the door, all conversation in class 1A coming to a halt.

  "Mask/Midoriya/Izuku/Bro/Dude/Midori!!!"

  Kirishima gave Izuku a hearty slap on the back.

  "Holy crap Midoriya, you're super manly! You took down the Hero Killer solo!" He exclaimed.

  "The video of the Nomu takedown and Stain's speech has been going crazy online!" Kaminari said, brandishing his phone.

  "You were so badass!" Mina said, jumping up and down beside Kaminari.

  "I'm glad you're okay." Ochako said quietly to his right.

  Izuku smiled at the brunette, giving her a reassuring nod.

  Aizawa rolled out from under his desk, giving everyone the stink eye.

  "Get to your seats. Izuku, come here." He said.

  Aizawa got out of his sleeping bag and tucked it away before turning to Izuku. The masked boy was staring expectantly at him.

  Aizawa smacked the back of his head, earning a clicked "ow, what the hell!?".

  "If you ever do something like that again I'm telling Midnight everything. Go sit down." He said sternly.

  There were a few snickers around the room, mainly from the 'Bakusquad' and Izumi.

  Izuku grumbled, rubbing the back of his head. He barely caught the proud gleam in his father's eye before it vanished, and the man returned to 'exhausted mode'.

  "Alright, you've got a heroics lesson first thing today to see how much you've improved during the internships. Get your costumes on and go to field Gamma. All Might and Viridian Storm will meet you there."

_______________

  An hour before homeroom.

  Bakugo had been called to the Principal's office. He didn't know what the damn rat wanted, but he couldn't really care any less.

  He knocked sharply on the door.

  "Come in!" A chipper voice called.

  Bakugo entered the office. The principal was sat behind a huge desk, his small paws steepled before him. He seemed dangerously happy. A single bead of sweat rolled down the blonde's neck.

  "Ah, Mr Bakugo! Thank you for coming this morning! Would you like some tea?" He asked.

  Bakugo just shook his head.

  Nezu's smile sharpened.

  "Well, now that the niceties are out of the way..." He took a long sip of his tea.

  Nezu's smile was dangerous. It was just as chipper as before, but something felt off about it. He was too happy.

  "Now that he has revealed himself, I am allowed to act on this matter as I please. So, Katsuki Bakugo... Let's have a little chat."