Reunion

Izuku squeezed.

  Bakugo yelled in pain, letting off huge explosions into Izuku's palm that did absoloutely nothing.

  Izuku pulled the blonde forwards, using his superior mechanical strength to slam the boy into the wall.

  The masked boy didn't let up, squeezing the life out of Bakugo's hand and throwing his opponent into the walls over and over again.

  Izuku swung Bakugo into the floor, finally letting his hand go. He reached into his utility belt, and wrapped capture tape around Bakugo's wrists.

  "Y-young Bakugo has been captured.." All Might said shakily.

  Izuku left the boy where he was, heading upstairs to find his partner.

  He arrived in Ochakos room to find the brunette being pelted by the various objects she'd set up as her own ammunition.

  Izumi was stood in the middle of the room, levitating the various objects around her.

  Izuku cleared his throat, and they both turned to face him.

  "Bakugo has been dealt with. Surrender now hero, and we may let you live." Izuku said.

  Izumi responded by launching a box at him. The moment the box came into contact with his costume it became a stuffed animal.

  "Well that's a problem.." she muttered.

  Izuku walked calmly towards her, and the girl continued to pelt him with junk and debris. A chunk of metal became a sponge, a large wooden pole became a straw. A comically oversized straw.

  Izuku charged forwards, reaching out with his right hand.

  Panicking, Izumi tried to grab Izuku with her quirk.

  The green mask slipped off with a loud pop, clattering to the ground the moment Izumi let her quirk go.

  The siblings stood staring at eachother silently.

  He picked up his mask and slipped it on, hiding his scarred, recognisable face.

  "Talk later. Tell no one." Izuku croaked.

  Izumi nodded, regaining her composure. Fortunately, Izuku had accidentally dislodged and destroyed most of the cameras during his overhaul of the building's floor plan, so nobody else knew what had happened. What Izumi now knew.

  "Time is up! The villain team has kept the bomb hidden, the heroes lose!" All Might announced.

  True to her word, Izumi didn't talk to anyone about what she saw. She didn't tell her parents either.

  Bakugo had been taken to the infirmary already by the medical bots, and Viridian Storm had told the three of them to go too and get themselves checked out for any injuries.

  Izumi kept glancing over at Izuku as they walked to the infirmary.

  Ochako wanted to say something, but she didn't understand what was going on.

  Izuku opened the door, and approached the youthful heroine.

  He let her check him over, then stood to the side, waiting for the others.

  Ochako was checked next, and she joined Izuku leaning against the wall.

  Recovery Girl resumed her treatment of the battered blonde boy as Izumi approached them.

  "Can you.. take off the mask?" She asked.

  Izuku reached up, and without hesitating, pulled his mask off.

  "Hey Zumi." He said quietly.

  The greenette just wrapped ger arms around her brother and cried.

  "I'm sorry. I didn't want to worry you, or hurt your feelings.. so I didn't let you know I was okay. You would have recognised who did this immediately.." Izuku whispered, hugging his sister.

  Once the two separated Izuku put his mask back on, hiding his face from the rest of the world.

  "I'm sorry." Izumi said.

  Izuku shook his head.

  "Not your fault." He clicked.

  Izumi was the one who taught Izuku Morse code, and a little sign language. They'd learned together, although Izuku had vastly improved in both since he got his injuries.

  "No, I am. I should have known how he was treating you. You're my brother for god's sake, how didn't I notice?" She asked.

  "The only permanent injuries happened when he took my arm, and part of my face and throat. Aizawa found me, and UA took me in after learning about what your parents and Bakugo had done. None of this is your fault." He clicked.

  "They say they're sorry you know. Mum and Dad. They left your room exactly as it was, and they dug out all the old photos of us." She said.

  Izuku shook his head.

  "They're not my family anymore. They didn't care for me, but now I no longer care for them. Not an inch. I've got Dadzawa now, and most of the staff treat me like family."

  Izumi nodded.

  "I know. I had to make sure, but I knew. I won't tell anyone about who you are, but it's going to come out eventually." She said.

  Izuku shrugged, turning back to Ochako.

  "Izumi, Ochako. Ochako, Izumi." He coughed out.

  Ochako smiled at the greenette.

  "It's nice to meet you. But I thought your surname was Yagi, not Midoriya?" She asked.

  "Half siblings." Izumi said. "Different dads."

  The trio left the infirmary, not even glancing in the still unconscious Bakugo's direction.

  They returned to class, where they were surrounded by their classmates.

  "Holy crap Mask, you were insane out there!" Kaminari said.

  "You were so manly! And you have a metal arm? That's so freaking manly!!" Kirishima rambled.

  Izuku exhaled, a smile on his face.

  "The cameras cut out in the room you were in when you fought Yagi, so we don't know what happened. How did it go?" Mina asked.

  "I threw a bunch of debris and boxes and stuff at him, but when it touched him it became sponges or stuffed animals." Izumi said.

  "So your quirk was not suited to fighting him?" Iida asked.

  Izumi shook her head.

  "Mask charged me, and I tried to grab him in desperation, but I tore his mask off by mistake.." she said.

  "So you know the top student's secret now!? What does he look like? Is he chiseled and pointy, or round and squishy?? Is he cute or hot?? Tell me!!" Mina said, grabbing Izumi by her costume and shaking her.

  Iida tried to tell her off, but she wouldn't listen to him. Most of the girls, and Kirishima, were bugging Izumi about how 'manly' Izuku's face was.

  Ochako was trying not to bust a gut, while Izuku lightly kicked her shins. There were tears streaming down her face, and she was howling with laughter.

  "Stop." Izuku croaked pleadingly.