Healing

Izuku woke up to a cane jabbing his side. He glanced to the left, scowling at Recovery Girl.

  "You should have called me when she woke up. Also, you might want to stop your clicking."

  Izuku physically prevented the clicking from his new metal arm. It might have been Morse code, but Izuku wasn't awake enough to comprehend what it was saying.

   Recovery girl just chuckled to herself, hobbling over to her desk.

  Izuku sighed, looking down at the brunette cradled in his metal arm.

  He sighed again, getting off the hospital bed and removing his hand from her hair.

  Izuku picked up his new mask and slipped it on, becoming Mask once again.

  The white haired teen glanced at his friend, before leaving the infirmary, clicking and whirring his arm to break it in.

  Izuku opened the apartment door while spinning his wrist clockwise.

  He changed into his workout clothes and went for a jog around campus. Izuku checked his messages as he ran.

  One from Dadzawa, a few from Izumi (oops), a bunch from the class group chat, a few from Iida and Yayorozu..

  Izuku responded to each of them, apologizing for not texting sooner, and assuring them that both he and Ochako were okay.

  Izumi: can't believe you didn't let your own sister know you were ok. :(

  Izuku: I was tired!! What happened at the USJ after I.. blacked out?

  Izumi: mum and dad got there super late. Mr Aizawa kept your face hidden, so they don't know. He was piiissed at them.

  Izuku sighed in relief at that. Sure, he'd almost died, but having those two on his case would be even worse.

  Izuku: I'll talk to you later, I'm going to check on Ochako.

  Izumi: ;)))))))

  Izuku: >:/

  Izuku entered the infirmary, nodding to Recovery Girl.

  "You'd better not be injured again already boy!" She said.

  "Came to see Ochako." He clicked.

  The heroine let him off with a warning glare.

  " 'Chako, you awake yet?" He clicked, pulling his mask off and setting it on the bedside table.

  "Five more minutes..." She groaned, covering her eyes with her bandaged forearm.

  "Come on, you've slept long enough. It's.." Izuku checked his wrist. "Already 11:30? Damn. Come ooonnnn lazy buttt."

  Izuku prodded her face with his metallic fingers.

  "Get up. Get up. Get up." He clicked with every poke.

  "Your parents will be here in like.. an hour." He whispered, glancing at the brunettes phone.

  "What!??!" She shrieked, sitting up as quickly as she could.

  Ochako snatched her phone from Izuku.

  "They're coming here?? Why??"

  Izuku frowned.

  "Their only daughter got hurt in a villain attack. Why do you think they're coming?" He clicked, raising an eyebrow.

  Recovery Girl came over and scolded Izuku for agitating her patients, then healed Ochako, checking her over for any more injuries.

  "You slept for at least 12 hours. You're completely recovered, but I demand an extra day of bed rest. No training, but you should be okay for light excersise." Recovery Girl said.