Drunk, jealous Lán Wàngjī x Lán Gender Netural Reader

Requested by excujeemi

"Y/n! How long do I have to copy out these dumb rules?" asked Wèi Wúxiàn.

"50 more times." said Lán y/n as they went back to their reading.

"50!? I rather die than copying out these rules" pouted Wèi Wúxiàn.

"It's important for you to copy these rules or else you wouldn't learn from your mistakes." said y/n.

"But 50 times is too much! Why does Lán Qǐrén have to punish me so hard. All because I called him old, goaty—

Y/n then put the silencing spell on Wèi Wúxiàn so they can read in peace. (What are you, Lán Wàngjī?)

Wèi Wúxiàn then wrote:

"Remove the silencing spell, or else..."

"Or else, what?" asked Y/n.

Wèi Wúxiàn then dipped his brushed into some black liquid and wrote:

"I'll tickle you."

"Ā-Xiàn, you wouldn't dare." They then stared into Wèi Wúxiàn's grey eyes and knew they were in trouble.

Wèi Wúxiàn then tackled y/n to the ground and then started to tickle them accidentally knocking the ink down and the pile of papers to the ground.

"Alright, I'll remove it." said y/n as they removed the spell.

"Finally! I thought I was going to die! I couldn't breathe!" exaggerated Wèi Wúxiàn. "How dare you treat me like this! You're never this harsh with me before. You're starting to act like Lán Wàngjī."

"Ā-Xiàn, you are adorable but you have to copy the rules down or else I'll add ten more times for you." warned y/n.

"Nooooo!!!!" groaned Wèi Wúxiàn.

Lán Wàngjī saw the interaction between his partner and Wèi Wúxiàn and tasted a bitter taste in his throat. He then closed the doors of the library and then broke the only rule he promised he would never do...

Drinking alcohol in Gūsū.

When Wèi Wúxiàn finally finished copying the rules. Lán y/n finally met with Lán Wàngjī and they laughed from the ridiculous questions Lán Wàngjī kept on asking them.

"Bǎobèi*, do you love me?" asked Lán Wàngjī as he stared into y/n's beautiful e/c* eyes.

"Wàngjī, of course, I love you. Why would you ask such a ridiculous thing?" said y/n.

"You never spend time with me anymore...

You've been spending time with Wèi Yīng more..." pouted Lán Wàngjī.

"Wàngjī, there's no need to be jealous." laughed y/n as they squeezed Lán Wàngjī's cheeks.

"Who? Me?" said Lán Wàngjī' as he was pretending to be clueless.

"I was making sure Ā-Xiàn, finish copying the Gūsū rules."

"But you called him cute. You never call me cute" muttered Lán Wàngjī.

"Wàngjī, Ā-Xiàn may be adorable (especially his smile) but you are more handsome, you are my best friend and my life, and I love you." said y/n as they hugged Lán Wàngjī.

"I love you too," whispered Lán Wàngjī as he buried his head to their neck.

A few hours later, y/n woke up when they realized Lán Wàngjī was gone and wasn't next to them. Y/n put on their Gūsū robes and then went out to look for Lán Wàngjī. When they went out they couldn't find Lán Wàngjī anywhere but they instantly knew where he was after mins of looking for him.

"Wàngjī, you are breaking one of the rules. We are not supposed to go out at night." lectured Y/n.

"Y/n, look how adorable and fluffy this bunny is," said Lán Wàngjī as he carried the bunny to y/n.

GIF from: https://ianime0.tumblr.com/post/186702651660/carole-tuesday-ep-12

"Wàngjī, I know the bunny is cute. But we must go back."

"But bunny...."

"Alright, I don't want you to be upset so we can stay here for another min."

"I love you, bǎobèi!" exclaimed Lán Wàngjī.

"I love you too, Wàngjī." chuckled y/n.

"I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to the bunnies." Ouch, got replaced by a rabbit (I seriously doubt he would say this, but I thought it would be kind of funny XD).

"How shameless" muttered y/n.

As mins, turned to hours. Y/n finally decided to drag Lán Wàngjī back but he was so heavy and y/n couldn't carry him so Wèi Wúxiàn had to help them out, as he was breaking the rules again.

"Lán Zhàn, why are you so drunk?" asked Wèi Wúxiàn.

"Bǎobèi doesn't love me anymore, they always spend time with you."

"Wàngjī, I told you earlier that you are the only one I love. I'm sorry that I spend more time with Ā-Xiàn but please believe me that you are the only one I love."

"Promise?"

"Of course."

Wèi Wúxiàn put Lán Wàngjī in his bed, and then greeted himself out.

"Wàngjī, you silly bunny. You are the only one that I love." chuckled y/n as they tucked Lán Wàngjī's hair behind his ears.

"I love you too, y/n," muttered Lán Wàngjī in his sleep.

When the sun rose, and the moon went downed. Lán Wàngjī woke up and found himself to have a headache. Y/n finally woke up and then giggled at Lán Wàngjī behavior from the night before.

"Never speak of this again," said Lán Wàngjī.

"But you were so cute, pouty and—"

Lán Wàngjī then put the silencing spell on y/n, so they would be quiet.

"Silence" said Lán Wàngjī.

bǎobèi = baby

e/c = eye color/colour