MDZS Juniors Headcannon - Reader who can talk to animals

Lán Sīzhuī:

When Lán Sīzhuī first met you, he didn't judge you at all. He treated you with respect and didn't think you were that different from others even though you could talk to animals. When Lán Sīzhuī first heard the rumours about the powerful cultivator that could talk to animals, he was amazed and always wanted to meet you. After he met you, he knew that the rumours about you being a lunatic were completely false and that you were just misunderstood. What he loves about you is that you are always considerate of others, and that you always put others first before yourself. He also loves that you get along easily with his adopted Father, Wèi Wúxiàn. You get along with Wèi Wúxiàn because you guys are both misunderstood and you both want best for Lán Sīzhuī. Even though you get along with Wèi Wúxiàn well, Lán Sīzhuī sometimes gets annoyed because you learn shameless things from Wèi Wúxiàn and when you're out with him and Lán Sīzhuī. He feels like a third wheel sometimes because of how well you get along with his father. When you guys hear rumors about you, Lán Sīzhuī would always tell you to ignore them and always keep calm, and don't do anything you'll regret.

Lán Jǐngyí:

When Lán Jǐngyí first heard about  about you. He was really scared of you because some rumors would say that you were a crazy lunatic, other rumors would say that you were a ghost that had been sent to punish them, and another rumor that he heard about you is that you were an insane cultivator that practice demonic cultivation and your teacher was  Xuē Yáng. But of course all those rumors were completely false. When Lán Jǐngyí first met you, he was terrified but then he realized that you were just a regular cultivator that could talk to animals. He loves that you are always confident no matter what people talk about you. But what he really hates is that sometimes your confidence can causes you guys to get in trouble. When he still hears the rumors about you, he would always tell people to stop making false claims about you and that you're just a regular cultivator like them.

Jīn Líng:

When Jīn Líng first met you, he thought you were insane and crazy. But then once Fairy ran towards you, he realized that all the rumor and lies that cultivators had told him in the past were completely wrong because if Fairy likes you then there's nothing wrong with you. He loves that you and fairy are able to communicate with each other. He would always pretend that he doesn't want to know what you guys are talking about even though he secretly wishes to know. He does get jealous of you because of the bond you and Fairy share. He gets very jealous because you are able to communicate with her and he wishes that he was also able to talk to her. When rumors are spread about you, he would threaten them and would demand them to stop talking about you, and leave you alone.

Ōuyáng Zizhēn:

When Ōuyáng Zizhēn first heard about you, he didn't believe the rumors because they were just stories about you, and the stories were too crazy to be true. After he met you, he knew that the rumors were false and there wasn't anything unusual about you besides the fact you can talk to animals. He loves that you're very intelligent, and he admires you for your knowledge and skill in cultivating. What he dislikes is that you sometimes tend to wander and then he would always find you in the same place. You're always with the animals and you always try to sneak them with you. If people talk bad about you,  Ōuyáng Zizhēn would always be polite but he would have a very annoyed tone. He would tell people to stop spreading rumors about you and he would always say the positives about you to show them that you aren't a lunatic.