MDZS Headcannon - Reader who can talk to animals

This is my first time doing a head cannon so I'm not sure if I did this right. Sorry this is very short.

Wèi Wúxiàn:

GIF from: https://tenor

GIF from: https://tenor.com/view/wei-wuxian-bunny-snuzzle-gif-16010479

Wèi Wúxiàn would think you are very talented and would always ask you what the bunnies are saying and thinking. When he first met you, he thinks you are very different from other cultivators he met in the past. Wèi Wúxiàn wouldn't believe the rumours about you being crazy and insane, since he doesn't judge others. When he found out you can talk to animals, he was amazed and he love that you could talk to animals. What he loves about you is that you don't let the rumours get to you, and you still talk to animals even though people think you are mental. But what he doesn't like, is that you do spend more time with the animals than him, and he gets a bit jealous. When people would talk bad about you, he would try to start a fight with them but if you stop him, he would listen to you.

Lán Wàngjī:

GIF from: https://ianime0

GIF from: https://ianime0.tumblr.com/post/186702651660/carole-tuesday-ep-12

When Lán Wàngjī first met you, he would think you're another Wèi Wúxiàn. But when he got to know you better he would admire you for your knowledge of talking to animals and your cultivation skills. What he doesn't like about you, is that you always try to sneak out and talk to your animal friends in the middle of the night, and he always have to try to cover for you so you don't get punished. If people talk bad about you, he would just give them health glares and then they would stop talking about you. He was also shock when he found out you could talk to animals, since not a lot of cultivators have your talent.

Jiāng Chéng:

Jiāng Chéng would judge you from the very start

Jiāng Chéng would judge you from the very start. He would believe that the rumours about you are true. But if Wèi Wúxiàn didn't ask him to give you a chance (since your friends with Wèi Wúxiàn), he would still believe the rumours are true. When he first met you, he immediately gave you the cold shoulder, but when Wèi Wúxiàn asked him to give you a chance, he would try not to give you the cold shoulder. When he got to know you better, he realised that you weren't that bad and that the rumours were completely false. What he loves about you, is that you don't get scared by animals and that you have a love with dogs, unlike some people. *Cough *Cough *Wèi Wúxiàn. What he doesn't like about you, is that you are another Wèi Wúxiàn. He thinks that you are his missing, long lost twin. When people would talk bad about you, he would immediately give them death threats and death glares, and then people would never talk bad about you again.