Jealous Wēn Qíng x Female Reader

This is requested by gutdollii .

Warning: Fluff (as promised), Wēn Qíng might be out of character sorry :(

Ā-Yuàn, have you seen Ā-Qíng and Ā-Xiàn?" asked Lán Y/N (Yes your Lán Wàngjī and Lán Xīchén sister. RIP Lán Qǐrén)

"No," answered the small child as he shook his head. Lán Y/N sighed, it's been hours and they were still gone. She rested her face in her hands, as she sighed with frustration. Ā-Yuàn saw that Lán Y/N was upset, so he crawled towards her leg, and held onto it.

"What do you think you are doing?" asked Lán Y/N as Ā-Yuàn hugged her leg (why is he so adorable.)

"Ā-Yuàn, wants to cheer up Jiějiě," said Ā-Yuàn as he rubbed his eyes.

"Ā-Yuàn, I'm fine" assured Y/n. "I'm just worried about them, that's all".

The child nodded his head and then started to yawn.

"It's getting late. Now go to sleep or else Ā-Xiàn will bury you in the dirt again. Do you want that?"

"No!" screamed the young child. He then saw Wèi Wúxiàn coming back and then he ran towards him.

"Ā-Yuàn, why are you screaming?" asked Wèi Wúxiàn as he squeezed his cheeks.

"Jiějiě is bullying me," said Ā-Yuàn to Wèi Wúxiàn.

"Bullying?" chuckled Wèi Wúxiàn "Why would Jiě jiě bully you?"

"She said if I don't go to sleep, you'll bury me in the dirt like a turnip."

"How is that bullying, I was only looking out for you Ā-Yuàn and I was telling the truth." scoffed Y/n.

"Well you better listen to her because I'll do that to you again if you don't go to sleep," said Wèi Wúxiàn as he tried to tickle Ā-Yuàn.

"No! Jiějiě help me!" laughed Ā-Yuàn as he tried to get out of Wèi Wúxiàn hold.

Lán Y/N ran towards Wèi Wúxiàn and tackled him to the ground.

"Oh, look who's breaking all the rules today." teased Wèi Wúxiàn.

"Stop kidding around Wèi Wúxiàn, you always knew I was the odd one out of my family," said Y/N.

"What would your uncle say if he saw this sight?"

" He would say "How preposterous! Lán Y/N, copy out the rules of Gusu 3000 times", said Y/n as she imitated her uncle.

Wén Qíng had just arrived and felt a bitter and sour taste in her throat, as she saw the sight of Lán Y/n and Wèi Wúxiàn together.

"ahem..." interrupted Wén Qíng.

"Oh no, someone is in trouble Ā-Yuàn." teased Wèi Wúxiàn. "Ā-Yuàn, why don't we go back to granny?"

"No," pouted Ā-Yuàn as held on tightly to Lán Y/N's leg. "Ā-Yuàn wants to stay with Jiějiě."

"Ā-Yuàn, go with Wèi Wúxiàn. I just need to talk with Ā-Qíng for a second, then I'll be with you." Y/n said as she patted Ā-Yuàn's head.

The small child nodded his hand and removed his hands from Lán Y/N's leg. He then followed Wèi Wúxiàn, so that the two girls could have some privacy.

"Ā-Qíng, are you alright?" asked Lán Y/N.

"I'm fine," said Wén Qíng.

Lán Y/N knew she was lying so she decided to test her.

"Alright then, if you don't need me then I'll be with Ā-Yuàn...

and Wèi Wúxiàn " said Lán Y/N.

"Wait..." said Wén Qíng.

"Yes?"

"Do you like...." hesitated Wén Qíng " Wèi Wúxiàn?"

" Wèi Wúxiàn is a very nice person. He's very funny but...he doesn't like me. As his heart belongs to someone else." sighed Lán Y/N. " and I also like someone else."

Wén Qíng started to have hope, and her eyes lit up as she heard what Lán Y/N said.

"Even though our love is forbidden. I don't care. Even though they are from the Wén clan, and I am from the Lán clan, I will find a way for us to be together." said Lán Y/N as she put her hand on top of Wén Qíng's hand.

"Who could it be?" thought Wén Qíng. "Is it Wēn Níng? Is it Wēn Cháo but how could a lovely, funny girl be with a monster like him?"

"It's you," said Lán Y/N as she kissed Wén Qíng.

Wén Qíng was surprised at this. How could a mischievous, beautiful girl from the Lán sect fall in love with a Wén?

"Even though I'm from the Lán sect, and you're from the Wén sect. I still love you and I am happy to face the consequences with you," said Lán Y/N as she hold tightly to Wén Qíng hand.

"You do know the consequences right?" asked Wén Qíng.

"As I said before, I know the consequences and I am ready to face them with you," said Lán Y/N as she gave Wén Qíng another kiss and connected their lips together.

Wén Qíng touched Lán Y/N's face as Y/N blushed and then was about to give her another kiss until...

"Sorry to interrupt but you guys do realize there is a child in here." chuckled Wèi Wúxiàn as he blocked Ā-Yuàn eyes so they don't ruin Ā-Yuàn's innocence.

"Wèi Wúxiàn!" shouted Lán Y/N as she tried to chase Wèi Wúxiàn.

"Oh no, he's in trouble," said Ā-Yuàn.

"Indeed he is," chuckled Wén Qíng.