7

The special operations squad

Eren's POV

"Raven!" I ran towards her the moment she got down from her horse.  She smiled and pats me in the back while I hugged her. Yup, she didn't change a bit.

I felt the stares of our squad, they're obviously weren't  looking at me but, her. There's a rumor among the villages about a woman in the military police that punched a noble man in front of a whole crowd. No one knew her name, but it sounds something only Raven would do.

I started introducing her to Petra and the others. They told me they have met before but they didn't got a chance to learn their names. I could feel Sir Eld seemed to be interested in her, god, who isn't?

"Sorry I missed your trial Eren," Her first words to me after a long time.

"What are you talking about, it's fine. I'm glad you're doing okay. "I said. 

"Captain, let me take your horse to the stables." One of the men she was with said. Wait, what did he just say?

"Captain?" I repeated.

"Yeah. Jean didn't tell you?" She asked as she handed her horse to the guy. She whispered something to him and he nodded before the two men walked away.

"I never had the chance to ta--"

"Oi Eren." I was cut off by a deep cold voice behind me. I turned to see Captain Levi who was glaring at me.

I stood beside Raven. She and Captain Levi stared at each other for a moment. I couldn't tell what they're thinking, considering that they had the same attitude. They're both cold, and scary.

"Captain Levi." Raven said, acknowledging his presence.

"Captain Grey." Captain Levi did the same.

Wait, Captain Levi knew about Raven and I don't? How is that possible?

All the tension went away when Raven snorts and covers her mouth to stop herself from laughing.

"What." Captian Levi crossed his arms. Oh no, this is not gomna be good.

"Sorry, I just don't think I can ignore this outfit Cinderella," She laughs as she gestures to Captain Levi's clothes since he was wearing a mask and a handkerchief in his head.

Captain glared at her. "Shut up."

"I thought you weren't interested in the spot?" Captain says in a casual tone. Wait, what spot?

Raven slowly goes back to her stern face on and rested her fingers on her belt buckle.

"I'm not." She answered.

Then there came Miche who started sniffing her, just like what he did to me when I got here. I wanted to warn him that it's dangerous to even go near her but I was too late. Raven grabbed him by the head and flipped him over, knocking him to the ground, she then got a hold of his wrist and twisted it to his back.

"What the hell." Raven said in an annoyed tone. The whole squad was in shock.

"Oi Grey. Cool it." I heard Captain said, but I think he was trying to stop himself from laughing at Miche's state.

"Raven! It's just his habit to sniff new comers." I tried to explain to as I pulled her back. She immediately let him go and kept a stern face on.

"Ouch." I heard Miche mumbled while lying in the ground.