20

The savior
Part two

Ymir was suddenly tackled by a titan, Christa immediately came to her aid and slayed the titan's nape.

"My first kill." She said to herself. Sasha and Connie arrived and was about to take her away when the Shadow beat them to it.

"Oi! Give Christa back!" Sasha yells, thinking that the Shadow will kill Christa. The woman didn't listen, her priority is Christa, that was it.

"Sasha calm down, she might me helping us!" Connie yelled from afar, remembering the time Shadow saved his life.

"Let me go! Please I need to be with Ymir!" Christa says but the woman in the dark cloak didn't listen to her plead.

The Shadow's problem now was the enraged titan that was chasing after her and Christa. She rode past Connie and Sasha but Ymir was still tailing behind them. All this would be easy if the woman she was carrying would stop squirming away from her grasp.

"Christa! Stop fighting! You can't go with Ymir!" Connie says from a distance.

Raven's POV

"You don't understand! If I didn't go with them, they'll kill Ymir! If she hands me in, they'll let her go free. We were going to go with them! " Christa defended as she tried to break away from my grasp. I just ignored the soreness of my arm and held her tightly.

"It's a lie! Ofcourse, she's lying to you!" Sasha gave her a harsh truth.

"Sasha is right. Do you think the one who just fought like a maniac to save you would do something like that? The only time Ymir shows some effort is only when you're in trouble. I don't know about her getting killed but,.. For now, just calm down." Connie says, I don't know how he did it but, Christa finally stopped fighting and let me carry her away.

I suddenly heard a silent whirring sound, I turned my head and saw that the Reiner was tossing the fucking titans on our direction.

"Shit! It's heading towards us!"

I tried so hard to avoid the debris that came from the titans that crashed near us while still carrying Christa. I had a clear vision even with all the smoke that surrounds us, but I didn't expect a sudden thud that occured behind me. It was Ymir, she gave a hard punch on the ground that sent the flying debris towards me.

Because of the speed of my horse, he lost his balance and it sent all of us flying.

I crashed on the ground and rolled couple of meters away from Christa, I hit my back and felt the blood starting to get its way out of my mouth. I ignored all the soreness on my body as I tried to get up. I fanned away the smoke and wandered my eyes trying to look for Christa.

I widened my eyes. She was back on Ymir's head.

"Damn it!" I yelled in frustration and kicked the rock in front of me, my horse immediately comes to my rescue. I felt slightly relieved, it's like he exactly knows whenever I need his help. I guess you're the only one I can count on now. We quickly got back on the road and looked for where Christa might be.

-

Third person's POV

It wasn't that long when the armored tiran resurfaced again, he got close to the scouts as he tossed another titan on their way. Unfortunately, it hit the grounds of where Armin and Jean was, and clearly ruined their way out.