23

A/N: Surprise hihi. Enjoy😘

____

Injustice is the source of all evil

Raven's POV

I felt dizzy as I slowly regained my consciousness. When I opened my eyes, I saw Levi as he was about to take my hood off. He slowly lifted his hand and slowly pulled the mask that was hiding my identity. I guess this was it.

"Hi, Captain." I smiled enigmatically as our eyes met.

The room fell silent upon hearing my voice, but then gasped as soon as they realized it was me. They all went to see my face, and their eyes widened in shock. I looked at them one by one. I can tell they're surprised, scared, terrified, nervous.

"R-raven?" I heard one of them. Levi drops off the black cloth he was holding out of shock, he couldn't get his eyes off me.

"You're the shadow?" Erwin says, bewildering as he looked at me.

"I-I don't understand. Why? How?" Jean said in disbelief.

"You got me." I said in a playful tone, my voice was still a bit hoarse since I just woke up from being hit in the head.

"So who did it?" I asked casually. They hesitated a bit to speak as they were still in a state of shock.

"It was Armin." Connie pointed at him. Armins eyes widens in fear. Damn, it was him who managed to knocked me out?

"Wow, well that's embarrassing. No offense Armin." I said. He just remains silent and was still in a state of shock as the others.

"So, you're the Shadow," Levi muttered against his breath as he took a step back and sat on the table in front of me, trying to regain his composure.

"Stating the obvious." I said sarcastically. They were silenced, I don't know, maybe they still haven't recovered from the fact that their trusted friend, is the most wanted criminal in the whole three walls.

I can escape here if I want to, but I can't do it without killing all of them. I can kill of them, but I don't want to.

I mentally laughed at myself, how did my life come to this. I never let anything or anyone get in the way of my mission. But here I am, sparing the lives of the people who I consider as my friend. I'm grossed out of my core upon hearing my thoughts.

Maybe I'll wait and let them hand me over to the MPs, then I'll kill those officers and escape.

"I know you have a lot of questions." I said as I comfortably crossed my legs and stretched my back a bit, not minding the metal cuff behind me.

"I've got nothing but time." I said confidently.

"So It was you." I turned my attention to  Historia. She the same surprised look as the others, but there was more in her eyes. Relief?

"That's why you protected Jean, Connie, Because it's us, But, why did you risk so much just to save me? Why did you let yourself crash onto that concrete? Why were you so desperate to get me back from Ymir?" Historia bombarded me with her questions.

I looked at her directly without any emotion in my eyes. "Commander Pyxis told me to keep you safe. Inside or outside the walls, you are my responsibility." I stated. Her eyes widens.

"Wait, Pyxis?" Erwin repeated. "Why would he order you to do that?"

"A member from the Order of the Walls warned him, that Historia is someone important and needs to be kept safe. They knew that they wouldn't be able to protect her during her missions, since she's part of the survey corps." I explained.