41

Ugly emotion

"So there would be an up coming expedition in a week, I hope you're all prepared." I heard Erwin say as I made my way to their table, Hanji ask me to sit with them cause she needed help with some stuff.

"Tanya! Great you're here. I wanted to ask you should we use iron or platinum on--"

"Iron. We use iron." I said and didn't let them finish. Hanji snapped their fingers optimistically and proceeded writing on their pad. What bothered me is when Levi suddenly stood up and walked away once I made it to their table.

All three of us noticed his behavior and left us there confused by his actions. This isn't the first time this happened. After that night we buried my cloak, he didn't bother speak a word to me, he didn't even finish the end of his sentence. How am I supposed to know what's wrong with him?

"What's up with him? Did you guys fight or something?" Hanji asks while I started eating my soup.

I just shrugged. "I think he's been avoiding me."

Erwin raised his brow as if he wanted to ask what's going on between us, but he decided not to. I felt a bit relieved, cause even I don't know what Levi and I are, especially now that he's been avoiding me. I'm not into labels, all I know is that I care for him much more than I do for anyone.

I was eating my food when I realized I didn't have any water. I groaned to myself. "Damn it, I forgot my--"

"Here you go, Miss Tanya." Someone placed a glass of water infront of me that caught me by surprise. The tall blonde gave me a warm smile. Erwin and Hanji was taken aback by her sudden appearance.

"Oh, thanks. And I told you, Tanya is fine." I said.

"Disagree. I believe you deserve the uttermost respect." Rosie smiled before leaving. The three of us, once again were confused.

"Rosie has been following you for a while now don't you think?" Hanji says.

"Following? It's obvious she's obsessed with you." Erwin chimed in.

"Ooh maybe she's inlove with you or something. "Hanji guessed. I just rolled my eyes.

"Oh please, I don't have time for that." I uttered and finished my food, but for some reason I feel a weird pain in my stomach. It's like I'm nauseous or something.

"Hey, you okay? Your face changed." Hanji asks curiously. I shook my head.

"I'm fine." I said and drank my water, but the feeling didn't fade away.

--

I washed my mouth after I threw up for the second time this day. I still don't know what's wrong with me, I've been eating but at the end of every meal I vomit everything.

I got out of the bathroom and let out a tired sigh, then I saw Levi walking across the hall. Finally, now let's see why he's been avoiding me.

"Levi!" I called, he turns his head towards my direction but then he ignored me and walked faster. The hell?

"Oi Levi!" I tried running towards him but I realised it made me more nauseated. He still ignored my calls until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Levi-" I felt the urge to vomit so I covered my mouth and abandoned him for the restroom. What the hell is his problem?!

--

A day has passed and I still feel nauseated every after my meals. I threw up sometimes but I didn't feel any better afterwards. What the hell is wrong with me?