13

Annie

Third person's POV

"Took you a while, you look scary even when you're asleep so I didn't bother to wake you." The light haired girl says as Annie walked her way to the line.

Annie didn't say anything. She was missing Raven so badly, She hasn't been home for a while now. Annie knows that Raven values her job in the crimes division more than anything, that's why she barely goes home. But she still couldn't stop craving for her embrace.

Their superior arrived and gave them their assigned tasks today.

"Where is Raven? All of us are supposed to be convoys for the Survey corps today, isn't she supposed to be here??" Marlo asked Annie, as if she was gonna answer any of that.

"Oh, you know that girl is insanely workaholic. I doubt she'll abandon a case for a lame assignment like this." Hitch says when her usual high pitched tone.

Annie didn't bother paying attention to any of them, she just wanted to see Raven again.

--

Raven's POV

"Nate!" I yelled after I changed into my uniform and he immediately came running inside the room

"Captain are you alright?" He asked concerned.

"Yes, yes I'm fine. Listen, get me my horse. We're going to Stohess." I said while taking the bandage off my head. It still kind of stings but, I can manage.

"Captian are you sure--"

"Nate." I said with a threatening tone. He immediately gets that this was an urgent matter.

"Yes Captain." He says in defeat before running down in the stables.

I looked back at Hanji's medicine cabinet, took a bottle of pills and ran through the door.

Once we made it to the grounds, he hands me my horse and both of us rushed to get to Stohess.

"Nate, when we reach Stohess I'm gonna need you to evacuate the people. Discreetly." I repeated on the word discreetly so he'd know it's important.

"Captain is something gonna happen? Are we in danger?" He asked concerned as we rode on our horses.

Yes. We are seriously fucked. I just hope Eren didn't forget the plan.

--

Third person's POV

"Annie," Armin called from the dark corner.

Annie heard it and when towards him. Armin started asking for Annie's help to save Eren, Which was their plan to finally capture her.

When Annie refused to go down the underground city, that's when they became sure of the fact that Annie really is the female titan.

A loud rumble was heard all over the Stohess district, and Erwin knew the female titan had already transformed.

"Commander. I want to help too." Jean says after finally taking off his wig after pretending to be Eren.

"Ask the 4th squad for equipment." Erwin replied. Jean immediately nods and left.

"Wha- Erwin! What the hell was that?!" Nile yells while seeing the Survey corps surrounding his whole district, he still doesn't believe that a titan had managed to reach the interior.

A soldier brought Erwin his equipment, he geared up and didn't bother to listen whatever it is that Nile is saying

"All able-bodied soldiers follow me. We're going to rendezvous with the capture squad." Erwin ordered until Nile got on his way and pointed a gun on his head.