33

Captain

All of us sat on the ground in the middle of the forest when I suddenly heard a rustling sound. I immediately pulled out my gun and pointed it to the person, I don't care if it's daylight.

"Woah! Raven, it's just me." Sasha pulled off her hood and raised both her hands.

"Oh. Sorry about that." I said as I lowered the gun.

"Captain." We all turned our heads to Armin and the others who just arrived from the city.

"They were handing these to the people. It seems that the scouts are all wanted criminals now." Armin says. All of them were framed when Dimo Reeves was murdered, not just them I think, but the whole survey corps.

I glanced at the paper he gave Levi. I snorted. "Look at that, they got your eyes right." I joked. He just glared at me.

"We found this too. I guess they're still looking for you." Says Jean and handed me a police sketch of the Shadow.

"Well, atleast my face is still covered on this." I said proudly.

"Shut up." Levi scoffed.

"How dare y--"

"No, I think someone's here. Shut up." He repeated. We were all silenced and heard the rustling of the bushes, the sound became closer and closer.

-

"But they also uncovered a titan in hiding, and somehow managed to capture it. You think other regiment can do that?" Marlo asked Hitch as they patrolled the area.

"If the scouts disbanded like this--"

"Be quiet." Hitch says as they both drawn their guns.

"I hear water." She says as they slowly made their way to the nearby river. They immediately saw a person wearing a cloak getting a bucket of water.

"Don't move!" Marlo ordered to the person as it slowly turns around.

"Not another word-" The moment they said that, Levi and I jumped down from the tree and trapped them with our blades.

I smirked as Armin snatched away their weapons. "Look at that, we meet again." I said.

"R-raven?" Marlo looks at me with widened eyes while I pointing a blade against his throat.

"The hell? We thought you were dead." Hitch says with her usual high pitched tone.

"They your friends?" Levi ask while Sasha and Connie took care of tying them up.

"Housemates."

"Housemates? You barely go home." Hitch rolls her eyes.

"Fair enough."

--

"Raven what are you doing, they're wanted criminals yet you're working with them." Hitch says after we gathered all their stuff. I took the chance to steal Hitch's blouse since mine's already ripped off.

I couldn't help but to laugh at her statement. I'm the real criminal, not them.

"Oh please, you know nothing." I said as I took off my shirt, leaving me with my black sports bra and my bandaged torso, not minding everyone who was here.

"Grey go get some fucking privacy will you?" Levi says in an annoyed tone and looks away. I could see himself blushing.

"Relax." I said as I threw away my used blouse and wore the new one. Levi shot a glare at the guys who were looking at me, they immediately kept themselves busy.