65

Wall Maria: Blinding light

"They're on the move!" Tanya's eye widens as she tried to get up but Hanji was still stitching up her wound, Sasha held her shoulder to keep her from hurting herself even more.

Tanya's warning made them pan their eyes towards the beast titan who delivered a punch onto th ground as the two to three meter titans started to approach. This is bad, the hole was plugged with crushed rocks, the horses cannot be moved.

As Erwin delivered his command, he ordered Squad Levi and Squad Hanji to kill the armored titan, with the exception of Levi and Armin.

"You want me to stay? Why?" Levi asked. He nodded.

"To take him down." He pointed his sword at the brown titan beast from afar.

"Alright, since I failed to kill the armored brat earlier, I'll make it up with the beast titan's head." Levi panned his vision looking for a certain someone.

He saw her, getting up from her seat and wore her dark green cloak as if nothing had happened.

"Tanya." He called as he walked behind her, she didn't mind as she kept on walking towards where the others were.

"Are you okay?" He ask once more in a atern tone as he tried to keep up with her, just like whenever Mikasa chases after Eren.

"I told you already I'm fine." She answered plainly, glancing at her side, her white shirt was now stained with red. Still, that answer wasn't enough for Levi.

"You were stabbed."

"Lightly stabbed."

"Whatever the fuck you call it!" Tanya stopped on her tracks to face Levi who had his stoic look.

"Did you just yell at me? For the second time today?" She crossed her arms, her words made Levi's throat dry up.

"Look I just don't want you to get hurt more than you already did--"

"I told you for the hundredth time I'm fine! I suffered something much worse than this. You really think that idiot Reiner can kill me?" She fired back. Levi thought about for a moment, she's right. She's been through worse than this and yet she lived.

He let out a tired sigh. "Just be careful."

She nodded before turning her back from him. "I will."

Just as he was about to leave, Tanya called Levi, making him stop on his tracks and turned his head, but Tanya was facing the other way. He heard her clear her throat before she spoke.

"You too."

Levi was left there.... Frozen. Did she just him to be careful?

_____

Reiner faces Eren's titan with a darkened aura. He still could not accept his failure earlier. 'How the hell did she find out I was inside the walls? It was obvious she already knew I was there and was planning to attack while being discreet. Thanks to that scout that fired the acoustic shell I was able to get rid of her. Or atleast I think I did. She still haven't changed, Tanya was fast as ever. Why can't she just die already.'

Reiner pulled the blades Levi and Tanya left out of his neck and his collar bone. 'If I wasn't fast enough to transfer my consciousness to my body, that could've been the death of me.'