28

Milk crate

Levi's POV

I was on the look out with Nifa on the roof, just incase something happens to the wagon where Eren and Historia was. For some reason, there's a ton of crowd that was blocking the road. Something doesn't feel right.

I don't know if I'm still bothered by Raven's death, I tried to bottle it all up because it was for the best. This is what she wanted, to keep her friends safe. So that's exactly what I'm going to do. For Raven.

They took the bait, Armin and Jean disguised as Historia and Eren but something's still off. The military police can't be behind that. They managed to take out Raven, so there's no way they're using a bunch of amateurs. Assuming the wagon is being followed, and the group was trailing their target...

"Captain," Nifa called. "The wagon is about to move." She said as we turned our attention to the road.

I don't understand how, but Raven's memory suddenly flashes in my head. The first time I saw her fight, back in trost. Hooked on a high tower and waited for an opportunity to slash the three titans at once. I was watching from a distance, and it was a remarkable sight.

Wait a second. High point advantage. If a group was trailing their target, it would be from both rear angles and a place high up with a view. My eyes widened.

"Nifa!" I yelled but I was too late, there was a gunshot and Nifa's blood was splattered across the wall.

"Hey Levi, Are you all grown up already?" I heard his voice. I took cover behind the walls once he started firing shots. Fuck. I knew it. The K from Raven's letter was-

"KENNY!"

--

I crashed on the door right into the tavern. Damn it. If this keeps up, I'll lose my team. Eren and Historia too. Then I'll fail Raven.

"Come out you little rodent." I heard Kenny's voice as I took cover behind the counter.

"The hell? Aren't you here?!" I wanted to fucking blow his brains out, he was the one who killed Raven.

I listened as Kenny started blabbering about the past, how he trained me, how it all helped me to become what I am today.

I clenched my fist. I need to get my revenge for Raven, but charging at him right now wouldn't have a great outcome, surely this tavern is surrounded by the military police.

I tilted the wine bottle to see Kenny's reflection.

If I did go after him, then they'll manage to steal Eren and Historia from us. I have to think clearly. Like I said Raven, I'm doing your final will.

I took the gun of the barman, and shot him from behind the counter.

"Thanks, old man." I said before making my escape.

I threw a chair on the window and faked an exit, I came up to a man pointing his gun to where the crash happened and didn't see me coming. I hooked onto his head and used his body as shield as they fired the bullets.

I managed to escape some of them and slashed whoever came in my way.

I flew across the city and saw the rest of the squad. The enemy now has Eren and Historia, unconscious on the wagon.

"Listen up! They're used to fighting other people. They already got three of ours. If we're gonna get Eren and Historia back, you can't hesitate." I alerted the group. It is clear that none of them were prepared for this kind if attack.