MHA Ch.41 Skirmish Part 4

(You take a few steps forward, enraged, you continue to stare at them, bloodthirsty for their defeat. The remaining Class B students stand their ground, still scared, while Monoma still smiles.)

Monoma: Are you sure you want to approach us? You don't know if we set up a sneak attack.

(You stare at Monoma directly.)

Y/n: You don't when to shut up do you? You bluffing son a bitch.

(Tsunotori launches her horns at you, but you immediately caught and crushed them. You continue to walk towards them. Everyone who was out, head to the teachers, as they need to stop you.)

Yaoyorozu: He's going to kill them, we need to find a way to stop his rage.

Midnight: Yaoyorozu is right, he still doesn't know what the true potential of his quirk is, if he continues to be this way he'll be a threat to everyone around him, including his family.

(They turn to see the screens as you were avoiding the rest of Class-1B's attacks.)

Mr.Aizawa: Get some of the students in his class and get out there. I'll have to erase his quirk, while he's distracted or held down.

(You pulled out your bow-staff handle, as you created one end. Tokage and Kendo try to sneak up behind, as Tokage's arms grab hold of you and Kendo was throwing a punch at you, you didn't stop. You duck as Tokage gets hit, her arms fell down as you punch Kendo twice, then you spun around, swinging your bow-staff at Tokage as you knocked her out hard. You continue to walk forward.)

Tsuburaba: Holy shit, Setsuna's down.

Kendo: I can take him.

(Kendo jumps in to attack. As her hands grew, she grabs you, and slams you to a tree. She tightens her grip as she notices tears in your eyes.)

Y/n: Please.....

(She notices you're breaking down, she gets concerned.)

Y/n: Help.....him....help..GRAH!!!

(She suddenly felt her hand being stabbed, as she lets go of you. You used one of Tsunotori's horns to stab her. You then grab her arm and broke it. You then launched her to a tree. Once she crashed, the tree fell.)

(Midoriya, Todoroki, Asui, and Hagakure make haste to your location, until they see Mr.Aizawa, Midnight, Yaoyorozu, Uraraka, Sero, and Shoji.)

Mr.Aizawa: Come on we have to stop him.

(Yaoyorozu looks at Todoroki, as she gets really concerned.)

Yaoyorozu: What happened?

Todoroki: He came at us, shockingly he wasn't being himself anymore. He look blood thirsty and menacing.

(As they continue running to you, you we're running towards Tsunotori.)

Tsunotori: Hey there, quit your tantrum, or else I....

(Yaoyorozu's cape was hit, but you were nowhere in sight.)

Tsunotori: Where the....

(She suddenly felt a hard pull on her horns, as you sneakily came from behind.)

Y/n: I messed with the bull, and I got its HORNS!!!!

(You slam her to the ground, as a small crater was created. Tsuburaba looks at you, horrified.)