MHA Ch.42 No Return Part 1

ONE MONTH AND A HALF LATER....

(A villain is running in an alleyway, as he was scared for what's coming after him. He keeps tripping and crashing whenever he turns. All he remember that his three buddies and himself were about to take a booster drug. Until out of nowhere somewhere or something crashed down and knocked out the both of them. His other buddy tried to take the boost, but the mysterious figure grabbed his arm and broke it, then slamming him to the wall. The villain crashes into a dead end, he looks around in fear.)

Villain: WHAT ARE YOU???!!!

(He hears sound around him, until he sees someone, as this person was holding his arm.)

???: Woah hey....man it's me.

Villain: How? I thought you were knocked out.

???: I can....still move....but I need medical attention.

(He grabs your shoulder, as he helps him to get help.)

Villain: How did you get your arm back into place? I thought he snapped it all the way back?

???: Oh...he did?

(The villain looks at him, in shock and confused.)

Villain: W-What?

???: Oh to HELL WITH IT!!!

(His hand turned white, as you threw a punch a the villain. He felt it but the impact took twice as bad. He slightly vomits. He launches away, as he crashes into the dead end. The guy who was thought to be one of the villains friends, turned out to be you in disguise. You looked more worn out, your costume looked badly damaged, your gauntlets looked dented and scratched. Your face was slightly bruised and scratched. You started to get black circles around your eyes.)

Y/n: *coughs* You are the stupidest villain that fell for that trick.

Grandfather: Not a bad performance kid.

(You place your hand on your face, rubbing your eyes.)

Y/n: Leave me alone.

Villain: What?

(You look at the villain.)

Y/n: I wasn't talking to you.

(You drag the villain back to his buddies, then destroyed the drugs. You saw the police and pro's arriving. You launched away immediately, so no one could see you.)

Mom: Sweetie please listen to us.

Y/n: I won't listen. I've been sick and tired of you all hiding things from me.

(You land on top of a skyscraper. You try to keep moving.)

Grandfather: Alright that's enough.

(Out of nowhere your eyes turned white, then you black out. You were back in the white void, your grandfather and mother were there.)

Y/n: I told you that I don't want to hear anything.

(You walked the opposite direction from them, but you magically appeared in front of them.)

Grandfather: But it's highly important that you know this before it's too late.

(You continue to get away from them, but you keep coming back. It's like you were walking around in a loop.)

Y/n: What's so "highly" important that I need to know?

Grandfather: It's about...

Y/n: Don't care.

(You continue walking until your mom snaps at you.)

Mom: IT'S ABOUT YOU!!!

(You stop as you turn to them.)