MHA Ch.1 New Student

(You have been transferred to U.A high. With your high grades and scores, your parents are proud, including your older brother and younger sister. It was your first day to go to U.A, but the thing was that you haven't gotten a dorm yet, so you had to stay at your house for a while. You were on your way to school, and your dad was driving you there.)

Dad: Are you ready to be in U.A?

Y/n: I'm actually a little nervous.

Dad: Why?, you're going to be great, with your quirk you can be able to protect everyone.

Y/n: *Looks at him* You really think so?

Dad: Of course son, we are proud of your hard work. We thought that it was a good choice.

(You arrive at the entrance of U.A, and you and your dad see some people outside the gate. You get out of the car and walk up to the gate.)

Principal Nezu: Good Morning Young Y/n, I am Principal Nezu.

Y/n: *bows* Good morning Principal Nezu.

Principal Nezu: These are some of your teachers.

(Principal Nezu points at Midnight, Aizawa, and Present Mic. You bow in front of them.)

Y/n: I'm looking forward to learn from you pro heroes.

Principal Nezu: But now we must settle you in. Come now.

(You look at your dad. And he looks back at you and gives you a smile.)

Y/n: *Hugs dad* I love you dad.

Dad: I love you too son, now go it's going to be a big day for you.

(You nod your head and join up with the pro heroes.)

Principal Nezu: Even though that were still figuring out on your dorm, we prefer to stay with your family for a couple of days.

Y/n: I understand sir.

(You make way into Principal Nezu's office. You stand in front of his desk.)

Principal Nezu: Young Y/n, here are your textbooks, and including.

(Principal Nezu places out your school uniform and your training uniform.)

Principal Nezu: Also here's your school Identification.

(He hands you your card.)

Principal Nezu: Now I must ask you certain questions, if that's alright with you.

Y/n: Yes sir.

Principal Nezu: As we saw your scores and grades from your old school we were impressed. And my first question is, why do you use your quirk?

Y/n: I use my quirk for protection, people need to be protected, no matter the costs, sir.

Principal Nezu: Interesting, what are your other family members quirks?

Y/n: My mom has telekinetic abilities, my father has energy absorption,my brother can turn into a ghost, while my sister can manipulate pain.

Principal Nezu: Fascinating. My last question is, why do you want to be a hero?

(You place your hand on your chest. You spoke out with your heart.)

Y/n: It is because, I want to protect innocent people from the incoming threats, and allowing them to have their futures a reality. Sir.