MHA Ch.12 Immobile Part 1

(You were still unconscious, in hospital. All of your friends and family are completely worried about your condition. Back at U.A, the staff made a meeting about last night.)

Principal Nezu: Young Y/n has done something that everyone will remember about. He would be appreciated if we give him gratitude.

Mr.Aizawa: He's a special one.

Present Mic: Filled with surprises.

Cementoss: He's loyal.

Ectoplasm: Hardworking, in or out of the class.

Midnight: He's also caring for people.

Snipe: Special skilled.

All Might: Entertaining. Do we have more details on his condition?

Principal Nezu: I'm afraid that he's in a coma, due to him using up all of his stamina, including the collision of buildings debris to his head. He will be into a deep rest for a while.

All Might: This would ruin his academics, he'll be far behind.

Midnight: I agree, there has to be a way to help him.

Mr.Aizawa: I will have a word with Class 1-A, about this situation.

Principal Nezu: We'll need someone to look after him, to check any updates on his condition.

(All Might stands.)

All Might: I would like to volunteer to look after Young Y/n.

Principal Nezu: Then it's settle then. As the time comes he will be what he will truly be.

(Mr. Aizawa arrives to class 1-A, as he sees the others students.)

Mr.Aizawa: Morning class, sorry for the late arrival, I had an immediate meeting. As you know Y/n is in the hospital, as we heard he's in a coma. Due to this information, I would appreciate some of you to help with his academics, when he comes around. So who would help?

(Yaoyorozu raises her hand, as of Midoriya,Sero, and Sato.)

Mr.Aizawa: Okay. If anything comes up, we'll inform you.

(As it shifts to your family, your parents and siblings hit the news hard.)

Mom: I can't believe this is happening.

Dad: Honey, we need to have hope.

Brother: He became a big deal on the media. Almost everyone in school keep asking me, how's he doing, even some of his old friends.

Sister: It's frustrating.

Mom: I know it is sweetie, but since he's in a coma, all we could do is have hope.

(As time passes, in the hospital, All Might makes his way in. He looks at you with bandages around your head.)

All Might: You look horrible.

Mom: Excuse me?

(All Might turns around and sees your parents?)

All Might: You must be Y/n's parents.

Dad: It's a pleasure meeting you in person All Might.

All Might: It's a pleasure meeting you too.

(The three look at you.)

All Might: I'm sorry about your son.

Mom: He knew what was right, he would sacrifice his own life for others.

Dad: Do you know what happened before this happened?

(All Might looked at you and face back to your parents.)

All Might: He was on a date with someone, until the fire came after.

(Both of your parents were surprised that you went on a date with someone.)

Mom: He's growing up too fast.

(Your mom starts sobbing.)

Dad: This is the first time he's been in the hospital. He's never been in a major injury before.

All Might: During his first weeks, he had to fight a pro hero, and you can see the scars.

(Both of your parents, look at your face and left arm closely as it shows your scars.)

All Might: Overtime, he's been working hard enough to not get injured.

Mom: But if he...died...

(All Might and your dad look at your mom with worried looks.)

All Might: Your son will not die, he is strong, he will come around I promise.

(Your mom hands All Might a small box.)

Dad: When he comes around, promise us that he opens it.

All Might: I promise.

(Your mom kisses your cheek, your dad pats your shoulder. And the both of your parents leave the room.)

All Might: Good night.

Dad: Good night All Might.

(All Might place the box on the counter.)

All Might: *sighs* We are all starting to miss ya.

(As it shifts everyone in the dorms, everyone is in the commons area, the girls are comforting Yaoyorozu,as she's keeps remembering you say you love her, holding your string tie, making her cry. As the boys they were chatting about you, while Midoriya scrolls through the media, most stories were about you. It made Midoriya frustrated.)

Midoriya and Yaoyorozu: I wish he was here.

(As it goes back to your hospital room with All Might. As you were still out, you create a small bubble out of your palm. As All Might saw a glimpse of it, he knows that your using your quirk while your unconscious.)

All Might: Fascinating.