MHA Ch.43 No Return Part 2

Y/n: Why does it hurt?

Grandfather: Because your negativity is corrupting your mind and heart, which is making you die.

(You turn to him and your mom in fear. As they weren't bonded anymore.)

Y/n: I'm...dying?

Grandfather: It's already happening, you're going to die like how I did.

Mom: Sweetheart, we try to tell you but you kept ignoring us.

Y/n: I don't want this anymore. This cursed power.

Grandfather: Y/n.....

(You punched your grandfather in the face, your mom was shocked at this.)

Y/n: You're the one who cursed our family with it. I can never forgive you for this.

(You continued beating up your grandfather, as you were pissed off. No blood or bruises were on him.)

Y/n: Why were we cursed with this?

(You kicked him in the gut, as he didn't give you any reaction. You were more pissed.)

Y/n: WHY????!!!!

(Tears started bursting out of your eyes, as you continue beating up your grandfather. Your punches were getting weaker and slower. You slowly stopped, as you were crying. Your grandfather stands up slowly, he gives you a look of regret.)

Grandfather: Are you done?

(You were going to punch him again, but you threw your arm down in anger. You look down as your tears continue to flood out.)

Y/n: *sobs* WHY DID YOU MAKE ME DO THIS??? I ONLY WANTED TO BE A HERO AND BE WITH THE ONE I LOVE. BUT THIS POWER, YOUR POWER TOOK IT AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(You choked on your voice, as you continue crying your heart out.)

Y/n: *sobs* I ran away....because I still care...

Grandfather: I know.

(Your grandfather slowly pulls you into a hug, as he comforts you.)

Grandfather: You still love her, do you?

Y/n: *sobs* Yes...

Mom: You need to tell her.

(You suddenly gained consciousness, as you continue feeling pain in your body. Through the barrier you saw everyone. Especially Yaoyorozu.)

Y/n: Mo...mo....

Yaoyorozu: Y/n, please listen to us. We didn't mean to.....

Y/n: To me it sounded....like you did. I'm just someone you....don't know. I heard what you and the others......said.

(You tried to move, but more pain continues to grow.)

Y/n: Why do you still care.....after what I heard from you all? After you hurt me?

Yaoyorozu: Because I was scared for what you became.

(You gripped the ground as you felt like bursting into tears.)

Y/n: After all I did for you...including this....

(You clenched your fist.)

Y/n: I DID THIS BECAUSE I STILL CARE ABOUT YOU ALL, ESPECIALLY YOU MOMO!!!!!!!

(Tears started to come out of your eyes.)

Y/n: I NEEDED TO PROTECT YOU, FROM ME!!!!!!!!

(Yaoyorozu was seeing you suffer inside the barrier, as you were continuing to cry,)