MHA Ch.31 Heartbreak Part 3

(This is the new intro for the end of the Heartbreak Arc and for the introduction of the next chapters.)

(You awake in a random room, resembling a waiting room. You look around the place, until you realize there's no one.)

???: It's about time for you to show up.

(You turn around and you see the one of the strangest things, a mirror. But the reflection of yourself looks like you've gone through a zombie apocalypse.)

Y/n: Woah I look horrible.

Reflection: Yeah I know.

(You jump away from the mirror in shock.)

Y/n: What the hell?

(You see your reflection coming out of the mirror.)

Reflection: I'm not gonna kill you.

Y/n: Who are you? Are you an enemy?

Reflection: I'm you from a different, let's say world. And no I'm not your enemy.

Y/n: Different world?

Reflection: I'm you but....I killed the villain who...killed mom.

(You look at your reflection closely. He sits down on the couch, you sit next to him.)

Y/n: You got more scars.

Reflection: Yeah if you killed that villain, it would lead you to a massive record of homicides.

(You face turned white.)

Reflection: Mom always cared about what you wanted to be, being a hero. Killing people is not the way of being a hero. Like you said.

Y/n: Why am I here?

(Your reflection faces you.)

Reflection: Something will happen to you soon, a great danger will be in front of you.

(You were confused.)

Reflection: An old enemy. Has been hiding. Wanting you dead more than ever.

(Your reflection stood up and walked back to the mirror.)

Reflection: You need to prepare yourself for the moment.

Y/n: Wait.

(Your reflection goes back into the mirror, you ran towards it, he was gone. The room faded to black, you looked around until you saw a light. You looked closer. Without a blink of an eye, the light revealed a light blue figure, right in front of you. You were scared, you fell on you back and crawled away from it. But it got closer to your face. Making you more scared.)

(You suddenly woke up, breathing hard. You looked around and you saw you were in Yaoyorozu's arms, you see her waking up.)

Yaoyorozu: Y/n, are you alright?

Y/n: Yeah, yeah I just had a bad dream that's all.

(She kisses your forehead and rubs your head.)

Yaoyorozu: I'm here.

(You sigh in relief. You hold her close.)

Y/n: I want to see my mom.

(She gives you a concerned look.)

Yaoyorozu: Are you sure?

(You nod.)

Y/n: Yes.