MHA Ch.19 Snap

(As days went by you were keeping an eye on Bakugo, he's been slowly recovering, due his surgery. He hadn't spoke with you ever since you beaten him. You thought he hated you more. You were with Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida, Todoroki, and Yaoyorozu in the caféteria.)

Midoriya: He's still not talking?

Y/n: Nope.

Todoroki: He's usually not a silent one.

Uraraka: It must be hard for him to speak, with the amount of dam...

(They start to look at you as you resist your migraine. They see your eyes slowly turning into light blue. Yaoyorozu places her hand on top of yours.)

Yaoyorozu: Take a deep breath.

(You listen to her. You take a deep breath and calm yourself down.)

Y/n: I'll be right back.

(You walk away from the table, and head to the restroom. You look at yourself in the mirror, you wash your face with water. You hear someone come in.)

Midoriya: Y/n?

Y/n: Yeah Midoriya.

Midoriya: This is getting out of hand. You need help to control yourself.

Y/n: Momo, can calm me down if I'm about to go off. But you're right I haven't been able to finds ways to control it.

(You face him.)

Y/n: Who's the guidance counselor?

(Midoriya gives a scared expression.)

Y/n: What's with the face?

Midoriya: I knew you were going to ask that. The guidance counselor here is...

(As school ended you and Midoriya went to see the guidance counselor. You knock. The door suddenly flew open.)

Hound Dog: WHAT DO YOU WANT! *growls*

(You were scared.)

Y/n: Sorry to interrupt you sir, but I need someone who can help me with my emotions.

Hound Dog: I'M AFRAID I CANNOT HELP!, GO TALK TO ANOTHER STAFF MEMBER!

(He shuts the door hard.)

Y/n: Well that didn't help.

Midoriya: Maybe All Might?

Y/n: Let's try him.

(You make it to the teachers offices an no one was in there. You started to get frustrated.)

Y/n: Where the hell is everybody?

Midoriya: Y/n, your about to have another episode.

Y/n: God damn it.

(You place your hands on your head.)

Y/n: This is for the best Midoriya.

Midoriya: What?

(You started dashing away from him, he tried catching up with you but you were not stopping. No one knew where you were at, but you were hiding in Ground Omega. You were hiding on one of the mountains. You were struggling with your quirk, that you felt like it was controlling you.)

(As for everyone else in your class was speaking with some of the teachers to find you.)

Midoriya: He dashed off somewhere far, probably the training grounds.

Mr.Aizawa: We need to split into groups and to stay on guard, because he might fight us.

Iida: Kaminari, Ojiro, Koda, Hagakure, and I will search around ground beta.