MHA Ch.3 Moving Day

(It was the day that you're moving into your dorm. With the help from your friend's Sero and Ashido. It'll be fun. You're sleeping in your room, someone ringing the doorbell, your mom answers the door.)

Mom: Hello.

Sero: *waves* Hello we're Y/n's friends from school.

Ashido: *Smiles* We're here to help him move.

Mom: He's in his room.

Ashido and Sero: Okay.

(The two friends come in and sit down on the kitchen table. You wake up and walk out to see Sero and Ashido.)

Y/n: Hey guys.

Sero: how's it going?

Ashido: Morning.

Y/n: I didn't know you be this early?

Ashido: We thought we could do this and hangout.

Y/n: That's fine.

(You hear the multiple knockings on the door, and you were confused. You went to the door and open it, as Shoji arrived.)

Y/n: Morning Shoji, come on in, Sero and Ashido are already inside.

(You let Shoji in your house, and both Sero and Ashido are happy to see him.)

Y/n: Alright guys, do you know what we need to pack?

Sero: Yeah.

Y/n: Let's get to it.

(All four of you go into your bedroom.)

Y/n: Here it is.

(All three of your friends are surprised, that your fill was clean, but it was decorated with art,recording equipment, bookshelves with comics and manga, and Star Wars merchandise.)

Ashido: Wow, you're really record yourself singing and draw?

Y/n: Yes, but that's not all I can do.

(You go to your recording station, put your headphones on.)

Y/n: *talks in a 1930s radio host* Good morning ladies and gentlemen, it's a beautiful day outside, now let's go into the news.

Sero, Ashido, and Shoji: You can do voice impressions too?

Y/n: *places hand behind your head smiling* Yeah I have some talents.

(You four start packing. You are packing your clothes and some Star Wars stuff, while Sero packs up your drawing supplies, Ashido packing your recording stuff, and Shoji packing up your lifting equipment. An hour goes by an you four finished packing the stuff.)

Y/n: We have some stuff left then we're done.

Ashido: *smiles and raises arm up to the ceiling* Okay.

Sero: We got it.

Shoji: Lets do this.

(You four packed up the manga, chairs, and bookshelf.)

Y/n: All right were done, now we got to move to the truck.

Ashido, Shoji, and Sero: Got it.

(A couple of minutes pass and you four put everything on the truck. You saw your mom crying. You hug her including your siblings.)

Y/n: I love you all. Take care.

Dad: Okay everyone get in we're off.

(The four of us get in the truck, and make our way to the dorm.)

Y/n: Thanks for helping me out guys, I really appreciated it.

Ashido: *smiles* You're welcome.

Sero: *gives you a thumbs up* anytime.

Shoji: No problem.

(You all make it to the dorm and gets ready to take everything out. More time passed and you get everything into your new dorm. You take a moment that your life is changing so quickly.)

Sero: We'll give you time to settle everything.

Ashido: And then we can hang out.

Shoji: I'll be joining you three, it'll be nice to get to know him more.

Y/n: Gotcha.

(The three left except your dad.)

Dad: We're all proud of you.

(You hug your dad.)

Y/n: I'll be sure to visit.

Dad: If possible.

(Both of you laugh. And you see him leave. Time passes and you completed unpacking and placing everything. You catch up with three.)

Y/n: All right guys you ready.

Ashido, Shoji, Sero: YEAH!

(You all leave the dorm, and head out.)

Y/n: When everyone is at the dorm, I'll show you all my room.

(The four of you went out to get food and did some fun stuff. Hours go by and you've returned to the dorm.)

Midoriya: Y/n, you finally moved in?

Y/n: Yeah, do you all want to see my room?

Everyone: YES!

(You all make way to the fifth floor, with the door that has your name. The lights were out and it was perfect for the surprise.)

Y/n: Are you ready?

Everyone: Yes.

(You turn on your LED lights, revealing everything.)

Everyone: Wow.

Y/n: Of course you think I can play an instrument, sing, and draw. Check this out.

(You head over to your recording area, puts the headphones on.)

Y/n: *speaking in the 1930s radio host voice* We have more coming right at ya ladies and gentlemen, but you're probably thinking, WHAT! he can do voice impressions too?, *speaks in normal voice* of course I can.

(Points to his manga shelf, his workout equipment, chairs, and Star Wars collection.)

Midoriya: This is really cool.

Y/n: Thanks took time to put them. If any of you guys need anything, come talk to me.

Everyone: Okay.

(As everyone was heading to their dorms, calling in, you stop Midoriya.)

Y/n: Midoriya, I got something for you.

Midoriya: Really?

(You grabbed a bag that you gotten, from one of the stores, at the mall. You pull out an All Might figure.)

Y/n: This is for you.

Midoriya: Woah, that's kind of you.

Y/n: You all have been kind to me, so I just wanted to thank you all. But hey everyone else got a gift from me. And I bought the same All Might figure, cause it looked really cool.

Midoriya: Thank you.

Y/n: Thank you.

(Midoriya leaves your dorm and you hit the hay. Tomorrow will be better.)