MHA Ch.45 Home Part 2

(You were recovering day after day. You would have to attend to Recovery Girl to get your strength back to your legs. During that time your class did another joint training with Class 1-B, the bad part was that you couldn't participate, you were in the middle of walking again.)

Recovery Girl: Come on dear, a couple of more steps.

(You were gripping onto the handlebars, as you slowly take a couple of steps forward.)

Recovery Girl: Try it with one hand.

(You slowly loosen your grip on one of the handlebars, as you were only holding to one, you slowly continue walking forward.)

Recovery Girl: Good good, now let go of the other handlebar.

(You get nervous as you try letting go.)

Recovery Girl: Let go.

(You gently loosen your grip, as you slide your hand away from the handlebar. You gently continue to step forward.)

Recovery Girl: Very good.

(Yaoyorozu sees you keeping your balance. You continue walking forward.)

Recovery Girl: Like taking your first steps as a baby.

Yaoyorozu: Way to go Y/n, keep going.

(You continue taking more steps forward, you started to getting the hang of it.)

Y/n: I'm walking again.

(You started smiling.)

Y/n: I'm walking again.

(Aizawa arrives in the room, as he sees you back on your feet.)

Aizawa: Glad to see you back up. Comes on, you have something to do.

(You look down slightly.)

Y/n: Right.

(You were in front of a black board, you were looking at a group of people.)

Y/n: I know you all were questioning about my actions or what was happening to me?

(You were in classroom 1-B, you were slightly shaking.)

Y/n: I thought my quirk was just force fields, but that's until I discovered that it was something more. It's more of a booster of strength, speed, and agility. That's what I think anyways.

(You take a deep breath slightly.)

Y/n: The problem was...it was driving me insane. Filled with rage, sadness, and anxiety. That's what made me hurt you all. I didn't want to do it.

(You started shaking more as you remembered what you did to some of them. You gently place your hands on your head.)

Y/n: I regret doing all of those things to you.

(Aizawa,Vlad King, and Class 1-B we're about to watch you have a mental breakdown. Tears slowly started dripping down your cheeks.)

Y/n: Forgive me...please.

(You continue remembering all the things you've done leading up to you leaving. You almost felt like breaking down.)

Tsuburaba: Hey man, it's alright.

Kendo: You were trying to warn some of us that you were losing control.

Y/n: But I still hurt you guys.