MHA Ch.17 Rematch

(After all the stuff you been through for the past weeks, you've been pushing yourself to be closer with your family and Yaoyorozu, but there was something in your head that you couldn't stop thinking about. Bakugo wanting a rematch. It was Sunday around 11 o'clock in the morning and you were with Yaoyorozu outside the dorm, having a conversation about the rematch.)

Yaoyorozu: You will get hurt again.

Y/n: I need to do this, to get off my back.

(You look at her with a proud face.)

Y/n: And then I can be with you more, without Bakugo telling me dozens of times for a rematch.

(She looks back at you with a worried look.)

Yaoyorozu: Promise me that you will be careful?

(You grab her hand.)

Y/n: I promise.

Yaoyorozu: How are you going to do your rematch?

Y/n: I'll have a word with Mr.Aizawa.

(You walk away from the dorm and head to the school. As you arrive at the teachers office, you knock.)

All Might: Hello Young Y/n, how are you today?

Y/n: I'm fine thanks. Is Mr.Aizawa there?

Mr.Aizawa: What do you need?

Y/n: I need to talk to you.

(He walks out the office.)

Y/n: Remember the first day I came here, Bakugo wanted a rematch.

Mr.Aizawa: He kept bringing it up?

Y/n: Yes sir.

Mr.Aizawa: Okay lets get it over with. You can only wear your training uniform, but you are allowed to use your support items. You two will have to fight on P.E grounds, so I can keep an eye on. Whoever gets weak loses. Understand?

Y/n: Yes sir.

(You make your way back to the dorm. When you make it inside you see everyone, you face Bakugo.)

Y/n: Hey Bakugo.

(He faces you.)

Bakugo: What do you want?

Y/n: Ready for our rematch?

(Everyone is shocked except for Bakugo. He gives you a rage face, with a grin.)

Bakugo: Oh it's on you obstacle.

(As time passed by, you two were in your training uniforms, you had your half mask, sunglasses, boots, and gauntlets. While Bakugo had his boots and gauntlets. You were on the P.E grounds far away from each other, while everyone from your class and Mr.Aizawa was there.)

Mr.Aizawa: Remember, whoever gets weak loses.

Bakugo: YOU'RE GONNA LOSE OBSTACLE!

Y/n: I LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY!

(You two stare at each other. You were waiting on who strikes first. Ten seconds later, Bakugo launches towards you with his hand ready to hit you.)

Bakugo: DIE!

(You dodge his attack and grab his leg. You threw him, but he sticks the landing. He tries again, but you create a force field to defend yourself. As smoke surrounding you two, you punch him in his shoulder. You dash away. As the smoke clears up, he was confused where you were. Until he turned around.)

Y/n: Weren't expecting that?

(Bakugo explodes you away from him, you roll like a ball, did a cartwheel, and landed safely.)