MHA Ch.2 Free Time

(It's been a week since you now went to U.A High, with your new friends, you've gotten a new life ahead. It's the weekend and you've been texting Midoriya, about him and some of the others wanted to hang out. Midoriya agreed with the idea, and he decided to meet them at the dorms. Your mom drives you to the school.)

Mom: You are going to see what the dorm building is like?

Y/n: Yeah, just so I can see what I'm going to be living in.

Mom: You really enjoy learning to be a hero.

Y/n: I think it's my purpose.

(You arrived at the school, you grab something under your seat, and you look at your mom.)

Y/n: I'll text you when I'm done.

Mom: *smiles* have fun.

(Your mom drives off and you went to the dorms. You looked for the dorm building that had your classroom on it, but you saw Midoriya.)

Y/n: MIDORIYA!

(He turns and sees you, he waves at you.)

Midoriya: How's your family?

Y/n: They're fine thanks for asking.

(You walk in the dorms. You see most of the class in the the commons area.)

Y/n: Hey everyone

Everyone else: Y/N!

Sero: Do you know when you're moving in?

Y/n: I don't know yet, I'll let you know

Yaoyorozu: I was making some tea, you want a cup?

Y/n: Yes please.

Kirishima: Can you do a force field suit around your costume?

Y/n: That does sound interesting, I'll try working on that.

Shoji: What's that you're carrying?

(You look down on your case.)

Y/n: Oh.

(You sit down next to Ashido and you pull out your ukulele.)

Jiro: *smiles* You play instruments?

Y/n: Mostly the ukulele, I can play a bit on the piano.

(You look at everyone with a smile, you strum a tone on your ukulele, you start playing. Everyone is surprised.)

Y/n: *starts singing* Everything will be right, everyone will be bright, anything will shine a light.

(Everyone gets more surprised as you start singing.)

Y/n: *sings* Everything can shine, everyone will combine, anything will make it bright, they all, they all, they all will keep my light shine and make it bright.

(You finish playing, you see Yaoyorozu tearing up, but the everybody else give you a smile.)

Yaoyorozu: Y/n...did you write that for all of us?

(Everyone stares, your head moves down a little. A tear fall from your cheek. You bring your head back up with a smile.)

Y/n: Yes I did, since you all made me feel welcomed. I thought I wanted to do something in return.

Sato: That was nice of you.

Ojiro: It was really good, maybe you and Jiro can practice.

Koda: What do you call that song?

Y/n: "shine of Light".

Ashido: Can you play another song?

Midoriya: Yeah Y/n, everyone here is now engaged in your entertainment.

Y/n: Okay, I worked on this when I was in love with someone.

Sero and Sato: Ooooo.

(You close your eyes and strum the strings on your ukulele again.)

Y/n: *sings* As I saw you for the first time, I felt something inside

With you, I felt I came alive

Even when, when I was first introduced by you

Even where, where I felt like not saying adieu

Even why, because I started falling in love with you

With you

(Yaoyorozu started to tear up more, while Ashido and Jiro started to.)

Y/n: *sings* When you stole my heart, I never felt so free, When I stole your heart, I think it was meant to be.

(Strums your ukulele one more time. You open your eyes and see that the three girls are crying hard, while the guys were grinning.)

Y/n: I really got you all emotional.

Yaoyorozu,Ashido, and Jiro: It was beautiful.

(You pull out a handkerchiefs for the three of them. You look at the guys.)

Y/n: I called that one "Stole My Heart".

Kirishima: If that was your quirk, you would make all of the villains cry.

Y/n: Thanks Kirishima, it takes a while for me to write a song.

(Yaoyorozu gave you a cup of tea.)

Yaoyorozu: *sobs* Here's your tea.

Y/n: Thank you.

(You put your ukulele away. You take a sip of tea the Yaoyorozu gave you.)

Midoriya: Do you need a tour of the dorms?

Y/n: I would appreciate that. I need to see what it's gonna be like.

(You finish your tea. You stood up and give the tea cup back to Yaoyorozu.)

Y/n: *smiles* Thank you for the tea Yaoyorozu.

(You walk along with Midoriya. In the hallway looking at all the dorm doors.)

Midoriya: This is my room.

(He opens his dorm room door, and you see all the All Might merchandise around his room.)

Y/n: Wow, you admire All Might.

Midoriya: I know.

Y/n: So does this what the dorms look like?

Midoriya: Yeah, but you can decorate what you want.

Y/n: It's really cool.

(Your phone goes off, you take it out of your pocket and it's from your dad.)

Dad: *texts* Hey, your mom and I got more details on your dorm, they said that you're able to move in tomorrow. We can start helping you move in tomorrow morning. There's no specific time, it's whenever. Also we'll have to move almost everything in.

(You were in complete shock. You turn to Midoriya. You both go bak to the living room area.)

Midoriya: Guys, Y/n has an announcement.

Y/n: You all been wondering when I'm going to be moving in, an I'm announcing, that I'm moving in tomorrow.

Everyone: WHAT!

Y/n: I gotten word from my dad, that I can move in any time, and I can pack up in the morning, but we have to move everything into my dorm. I would appreciate some you on helping me.

Sero: I'll help.

Ashido: I'm in.

Shoji: I have nothing to do tomorrow.

Y/n: What about you Midoriya?

Midoriya: I'll be training tomorrow.

Y/n: Okay, here's my address.

(You texted them your home address.)

Y/n: Can't wait to move in. I gotta go, my moms here.

Sero and Ashido: See you tomorrow.

Y/n: *smiles* Later guys.

(You leave the dorm and walk back to the car.)

Y/n: My life will be different and I'll enjoy it.