MHA Ch.29 Heartbreak Part 1

(Hello reader(s), so this is it. The first part of the Heartbreak Arc. Just a friendly reminder to you all is that, this arc was based on a certain question. How would you guys felt if a friend or family member, that was so close to you, passes away? That was one thing on my mind when writing this chapter. I can sometimes get emotional when I think of things that will come in the near future. The reason is that, somethings and some people in life will drift away. Especially friends and family. That's is all I wanted to say to you guys. So thank you for reading this reminder. And enjoy.)

(It was Saturday, you went to spend some time with your mom. It's been a while since you've been with your family. Your mom wanted to see you, because she wanted to see how your life a U.A is. The both of you were walking around the city having some coffee.)

Y/n: It's been a while since I've been away from you all.

Mom: We're just happy to see you getting along with the school.

Y/n: Yeah, it was all new to me.

Mom: How's your relationship with Momo Yaoyorozu?

(You blush a little.)

Y/n: Our relationship is going well. We've been planning on meeting her family soon.

Mom: That's wonderful to hear.

Y/n: Can I ask you something?

Mom: What is it sweetie?

(You looked at her with a questioning expression.)

Y/n: How did you know that you were in love with dad?

(She gives you a slightly surprised expression.)

Mom: Well, I was nervous when I talked to boys, when I was in school. But your father was completely different than the others. When I spoke to him for the first time, he was happy to meet me. Further on he was my best friend, until junior year of high school, he asked me if I wanted to start dating him. I said yes. Then the rest is history.

Y/n: To be honest with you mom, I was nervous when I first met Momo. But further on she enjoys my talents, I felt more confident and less nervous. Well I got did get nervous when I asked her out.

Mom: Y/n, Love is an important thing a human being should have. As long as you continue loving her, and does the same thing to you, you both will be happier than ever.

(You stop in front of a restaurant.)

Mom: Remember that for me.

Y/n: I promise.

(You hear something off, and so does your mom. As both of you found out that a villain was robbing the restaurant in front of you. You looked through the window, as the villain, has a quirk that can shoot a huge amount of wind. The wind hit the kitchen creating a massive explosion. You were shocked. You felt something pulling you.)

Mom: Y/N!

(You felt a pull on your jacket, as you realized that your mom used her telekinetic quirk to pull you away.)

Y/n: MOM!

(The explosion was so bright, you couldn't see her. You landed in an alley way, a couple of yards away from the place.)

Y/n: Mom saved me. But I need to save her.

(You get up and run back to the restaurant. You saw the villain, running away, until you saw your mom. As you saw her, she wasn't moving, you were scared so you got close to her body.

Y/n: Oh my god, Mom...mom.

(You were shaking her body a bit, but she wasn't moving.)

Y/n: No mom....mom stay with me....please.