MHA Ch.36 Justice Deserved

(After what Yaoyorozu and the entire Class 1-A discovered, they were silent and agitated. When it came to class time, they tried to keep it cool, but they couldn't take it anymore. The next morning, everyone arrived to class, still silent.)

Mr.Aizawa: Morning Class, today will be like yesterday so...

(He looks his students as they were unamused.)

Mr.Aizawa: What happened?

(Iida stands up.)

Iida: Mr.Aizawa sir, how come we were never informed about Y/n's suspension?

(Mr.Aizawa was shocked.)

Mr.Aizawa: How did you all know about this.

(Yaoyorozu stands up.)

Yaoyorozu: Because he told us sir.

Mr.Aizawa: I'm sorry. We can't talk about....

Midoriya: About how he NEVER meant to kill the Dehydrator.

Tokoyami: Not having the request to speak for himself.

Ashido: Only wanting to PROTECT.

Yaoyorozu: Even...dying in front of me.

(Mr. Aizawa felt cornered with what all of the students were saying. Yaoyorozu was about to burst into tears.)

Mr.Aizawa: How did he tell you about this?

(Midoriya walks up to Mr.Aizawa and places the thumb drive on the desk.)

Yaoyorozu: Everything he said, is inside there.

(Mr.Aizawa looks at the thumb drive and looks back at the students.)

Mr.Aizawa: I know he means a lot to us, but this is how it's gonna.....

Yaoyorozu: JUST WATCH IT!!!

(Everyone face Yaoyorozu, as she's crying. The other girls comfort her. Mr.Aizawa couldn't believe what he was witnessing.)

Yaoyorozu: *sobs* Please just watch the video.

(As hours passed the entire staff was watching the video.

Y/n (Video Replay): I never wanted to kill him, all I wanted to protect The Yaoyorozu family. I had no intention of killing that villain. I never knew about his death, because I too died.

(The video was paused. The teachers were silent as they were hearing your words. Principal Nezu was shown a blank expression, no smile.)

Principal Nezu: Oh dear, this is dreadful.

All Might: We must continue listening.

Mr.Aizawa: He's right, Y/n probably has more to tell about his supposed death.

(The video was unpause.)

Y/n (Video Replay): For a couple of minutes after I defeated him. The Yaoyorozu family even saw it happen. A hero never kills, I would never kill. That's not the way of a hero.

The reason that I died after I defeated him was an overload of my quirk, dehydration, and almost the loss of blood. To my guess is that I used fifty percent of my power, it was too much for me to hold. But I need to continue my training, so I could reach one hundred percent, and be the best hero I can be.

(They noticed your eyes were getting watery.)

Y/n (Video Replay): I just hope things won't get worse when I get home, because I don't want to deal with more pressure that I've had after my mom died, almost killing Bakugo that one time, and being in a coma for two weeks.

(They watched you as you started crying on screen. They pause the video. The next day, Class 1-A had an important announcement by Principal Nezu and Mr.Aizawa.)

Principal Nezu: Young Y/n has been a special case. He's been doing so much for his fellow classmates, teachers,family, and friends. This young man has been suspended for a crime that he never meant to do. What you presented to us was the one thing that we needed to make this nightmare end.

Mr.Aizawa: And for this we will tell you how he's doing. But we still cannot tell you his current location. Is that understood?

Everyone: YES SIR!

(Principal Nezu leaves the classroom, as he now sits in his office with All Might, as both of them look at the computer screen.)

Principal Nezu: So Midnight, how's California going?

(Midnight was on the other line.)

Midnight: Everything is going alright so far.

All Might: Y/n?

Midnight: He's taking stroll around the city at the moment. He's still upset about everything. Not even a single smile.

Principal Nezu: I see. But rest assured that we'll set things right.

Midnight: I hope so.

All Might: How's the Hero Meeting going?

Midnight: It's going well. Started off day a success. I'm planning on taking him with me soon.

Principal Nezu: Please take a close eye on him. We don't know if he'll get into mischief.

Midnight: I will. I'll be sure to give an update soon.

All Might: Take care.

(As Midnight hung up, she started calling you.)

Y/n: Hello?

Midnight: Y/n, how's your city stroll?

(She doesn't know that you were on top of a building, talking on the phone.)

Y/n: Everything is fine.

Midnight: Not doing any hero work?

Y/n: No mam.

Midnight: Alright, come back as soon as you can. Then we could go on a date...I mean go grab some dinner.

Y/n: *chuckles* Okay, I'll be there as soon as possible.

(You hang up, but you look at some people that look up to no good.)

Y/n: Bingo.

(You prepared your gauntlets, and put something else on. Everyone back at home were finally relieved and proud to get the justice you deserved.)

Ashido: How are you feeling?

Yaoyorozu: I feel better.

Koda: Here.

(Koda brings his pet rabbit to Yaoyorozu. As she pets the rabbits head she continues to think about you.)

Kirishima: Hey check this out.

(Kirishima finds a cd on top of the piano.)

Kirishima: A cd.

Yaoyorozu: Maybe it's another message.

(As Uraraka put the cd in the DVD player. What they were watching was a commemorative video, of you being in U.A. As they look at pictures of you and everyone, including you and Yaoyorozu. Everyone was getting a bit emotional as you had time to make this video.)

(As it shifts back to you were looking at pictures of you and Yaoyorozu and everyone. The one thing was both you and Yaoyorozu were tearing up as you were looking at the screens.)

Y/n: I'll be back, I promise.

(You jump off the building, taking some action. Even though you were still under "Suspension".)

TO BE CONTINUED IN "FIELD OF HEART - SUSPENSION"