MHA Ch.16 Outburst

(Ever since you returned from the hospital, you felt a little different about yourself. It was ten o'clock at night, you got out of bed and went to your bathroom. You put water on your face.)

Y/n: I think it's time for a change.

(You got out of your bathroom and you put on dark blue sweat pants, long sleeve shirt, and a sweater to match with the sweat pants. You quietly make your way out of the dorms. You make it outside, and you decided to take a long lap around the campus. You jog around all of the dorms, and you felt like challenging yourself , so you took another lap. As time flew you finished your second lap.)

Y/n: Better get back inside, before I...

Mr.Aizawa: Before you get caught?

(As you were shocked as Mr.Aizawa, was behind you. He was giving you a furious look.)

Y/n: Mr.Aizawa.

Mr.Aizawa: What are you doing out here.

Y/n: I couldn't sleep sir, I couldn't stop thinking about getting a little exercise in. Even though I got out of the hospital and all. I needed to get myself back into order.

Mr.Aizawa: Hmph, I understand that. Let's make a deal, I'll let you do this every day, but you also have to join me on certain missions, when necessary.

Y/n: Yes Sir.

Mr.Aizawa: Finish your exercise and get some sleep.

Y/n: Yes sir.

(You turn off your alarm and change into your uniform. You show up with the others, and not showing up late. As you walk to the school, you hold Yaoyorozu's hand. As class started you worked hard and took time. When it came to training your class had to work with class 1-B.)

Mr.Aizawa: Alright everyone as we all know, you'll be cooperating with someone with class 1-B. Your cooperation will make you succeed. Now class 1-B's homeroom teacher will be telling you who your working with.

(The class 1-B homeroom teacher, Sekijiro Kan comes up.)

Mr.Kan: Now then, first up Izuku Midoriya with Sen Kaibara.

(As time flies by with Mr.Kan grouping students, you were next.)

Mr.Kan: Next is Y/n with Kosei Tsuburaba.

Monoma: Well well well, it's the new student who has been the hospital for...

Tsuburaba: Shut up man, he had a rough time, he almost sacrificed his life. Give him some respect.

(Tsuburaba walks towards you.)

Y/n: Thanks for that.

Tsuburaba: No problem, Monoma always does this with everyone in your class.

Y/n: I see, what's your quirk?

Tsuburaba: I can turn air into a wall or platform through my breath. I already know what yours is, It's really interesting.

Y/n: Thanks.

Tsuburaba: I hope we can cooperate well.

Y/n: Same here.

(As Mr.Kan finished the grouping, that's where it begins.)

Mr.Aizawa: All of you have to use your quirks to create something powerful. And you have to get another group to test. If you think you got something let us know.

(Everyone from Class 1-A and 1-B, start having conversations on what they should do.)

Tsuburaba: Got any ideas?