MHA Ch.20 Result

(It was 7:30 in the morning, still in Yaoyorozu's room. You woke up and you saw that she was closer to you. You got up, put the covers over her, and kissed her cheek. You quietly got out of her room and you went back to yours. As you made it back to your room, you changed into new clothes and left the dorms. You were walking towards the school. The next thing you were in the principal's office.)

(You we're sitting in front of Principal Nezu's desk, with All Might next to you.)

Principal Nezu: Young Y/n, as we know you lost control of yourself the other day. Ever since your condition was going back and forth every time. You're now going to have therapy with All Might, until you can get yourself back together.

Y/n: I understand sir.

Principal Nezu: People can go through the roughest times when it comes to the process of their quirks. Were doing this for your protection.

Y/n: I understand.

Principal Nezu: You're dismissed.

(You stood up, bowed to him, and walked away. All Might followed you.)

All Might: Y/n, wait.

Y/n: Yes sir?

All Might: Midoriya told me that you can't have the migraines anymore, that you've controlled them.

Y/n: I have, but it will only happen if I feel negative. I need the help I can get. I'm trusting you to help me.

All Might: How are you feeling now?

Y/n: I'm in between.

All Might: You're thinking of something aren't you?

Y/n: I wanna apologize to Bakugo's family, to end this case.

All Might: I see. How can I help?

Y/n: I need the address, then I'll go alone.

All Might: I won't allow you to go alone. I need to keep a close eye on you.

Y/n: Alright.

(All might gets the address to Bakugo's home, but first you stopped at a flower shop. You bought some Dahlias to be nice to Bakugo's parents. Then you bought a bag of Chamomile tea. After you two headed to the house.)

Y/n: It's the best I can do.

All Might: They'll understand.

(As you arrived, All Might rung the doorbell. As we waited, we heard a commotion inside, until someone opened the door.)

Mitsuki: WELL NEXT TIME HE'S GONNA BE COMMUNICATING!

Y/n: *talks in your head* That's where it came from.

Mitsuki: All Might I was expecting you.

All Might: Well, he wanted to be here to have a word.

(She sees you.)

Y/n: May we come in?, it's better to talk to the both of you.

Mitsuki: Of course, come in.

(You two walk and sit on the couch in front of them.)

All Might: As you know your son was in a serious injury from the past couple of days.

Mitsuki: Yes, we were informed.

Masaru: How is he doing.

All Might: He's getting better. Soon he'll catch up.

Mitsuki: You look familiar?