MHA Ch.28 Internship Part 2

(It's now two weeks since you were part of the Nighteye Agency. There was a villain hiding in the city, and she's a tricky one to find. But you had a plan to catch her. But before you had to find her first. The villain was named Ms.Cobra, and her quirk sounds exactly what it is like.)

Centipeder: Bubble Girl do you see her on your side?

(Bubble Girl has been searching in a café.)

Bubble Girl: Negative, still looking.

Centipeder: Y/n?

(You were on top of a office building.)

Y/n: Negative.

Centipeder: It seems she's hiding from public, try looking around the alleyways.

(You grabbed your binoculars and you looked at different alleyways, until you see something.)

Y/n: Update, I've found her, looks like she's seducing a man.

Centipeder: Do you know her location?

Y/n: Affirmative, the alleyway that's next to a pub that's around Bubble Girls' location. Sir, do we have consent to proceed?

Centipeder: Yes, proceed carefully.

(You jumped off the building, making a safe landing down. You hid yourself in the shadows of the alleyways. You continue to hear her and the man she's seducing, you stayed quiet, you were close.)

Y/n: *whispers* Bubble Girl on my mark.

Bubble Girl: Right.

(You slowly create a force field around her exits. Bubble Girl makes bubbles above them. She notices that she's in a dead end.)

Ms.Cobra: What is this?

Y/n: You're trapped.

(You jump over your force field, and land in front of her.)

Y/n: Now come in quietly.

Ms.Cobra: Oh, what do I have here.

(She launches her tail at you but you jump out of the way. You saw the man she seduced, dead. Then you knew she contained venom inside her body. She was fast, you try to avoid and trap her, but she dodges you.)

Ms.Cobra: You are a rough one.

Y/n: I'm not done with you yet.

(She swings her tail at you, you grabbed it, but it wrapped around your arm. The next thing you knew is that you flew into your own force field. She throws you again, but you stick your landing. You pull her tail, and make her hit the wall, then you pinned her to the wall, while stepping on her tail.)

Ms.Cobra: Maybe I've misjudged you.

Y/n: Centipeder, I've got Ms.Cobra.

(Little did you know that she wrapped her tail to your leg.)

Ms.Cobra: Guess again.

(Her tail pulls you up and slams you to the ground. Then she wraps her tail tightly around you.)

Y/n: Can't breath.

Bubble Girl: Y/N!

(Ms.Cobra sees Bubble Girl in a menacing expression.)

Ms.Cobra: If you move one bit, then this little cutie loses his breath.

(You were struggling to breath, her tail was squeezing your body. You grabbed her tail, and she turns around at you, seductively.)

Ms.Cobra: I'm not letting go.

(You tried to escape, then what Bubble Girl and Ms.Cobra saw, was extreme. Your hair was sticking up, but it was turning light blue, then your eyes. You bursted out of Ms.Cobras' tail. You stood there catching your breath, then you blacked out.)