MHA Ch.35 Opportunity

(You were recovering well, you had surgery on your arm, and your scars were completely stitched up. You still had your eye wrapped up, while you had a cast. You were resting after your surgeries.)

All Might: I heard your surgeries went well.

(You turn to him.)

Y/n: Yeah.

All Might: How are you feeling?

Y/n: I'm feeling alright, starting to get well hydrated.

All Might: That's good to hear.

(All Might received a message from the school.)

All Might: I have to return to the school, important meeting.

Y/n: Alright.

(As it comes to the school, all of the teachers listen to the Principal.)

Principal Nezu: Young Y/n is hereby exiled for the next two weeks. He will not be allowed to do hero work. He will be stuck as a citizen.

All Might: Isn't this too much for the kid?

Principal Nezu: Yes, but it wasn't my decision to make. It was the police force that requested this action.

Mr.Aizawa: Are they giving him the right to explain?

Principal Nezu: I'm afraid it's unknown at the moment.

(Some of the teachers get worried about what will happen to you. Hours passed, you were looking up at the ceiling, until someone came in, you were shocked to see who it was.)

Y/n: Mr.Yaoyorozu?

Mr.Yaoyorozu: Hello again Y/n. May I have a word with you?

Y/n: Yes sir.

(He pulls up a chair.)

Mr.Yaoyorozu: How's your body?

Y/n: I'm alright, it's not the first time they reopened.

(You look at your cast.)

Mr.Yaoyorozu: I'm...I'm sorry.

(You look up at him.)

Mr.Yaoyorozu: I'm sorry for being rude to you the other day. It's just....

Y/n: I know how Momo is really important to you, I know you care about her.

Mr.Yaoyorozu: It's starting to get rough out there, especially with the villain activity rising. So I'm truly sorry about everything.

(You look at him.)

Y/n: Apology accepted sir.

(He reaches his hand out to you, you grab it and shake it. Another person walked in, you weren't expecting him.)

Kenji Tsuragamae: Good afternoon Y/n, might have a word?

Y/n: Yes sir.

Mr.Yaoyorozu: Rest easy.

Kenji Tsuragamae: Please close the door on your way out.

(Mr.Yaoyorozu left the room. Two hours pass by, All Might is trying to reach your room, as he was more worried. As he soon arrived to your door, he was too late. He saw you out of your bed, staring out the window.)

All Might: Young Y/n?

Y/n: Say it isn't true All Might, please...say it.

All Might: I'm sorry.

(You clenched your right fist.)

Y/n: So I did kill him...

(And you faced All Might, as your eyes and hair were shining light blue. Out of anger.)