MHA Ch.11 The Big Day

(Today is the day, you were going on a date with Yaoyorozu. It was in the afternoon and you were hanging out with Midoriya and All might as the both of you were practicing your quirks.)

All Might: Young Midoriya and Y/n, I want to see the special move, that you did during training again.

(You nod at Midoriya and he nods back. You walk a safe distance from All Might.)

Y/n: Ready?

Midoriya: Ready as I'll ever be.

(You release a force field up in the sky, midoriya launches you up.

Y/n: METEOR SHOWER!

(You punch your force field into chunks. As all the chunks fall down and hit the surface. You start to fall, until Midoriya got you. As you land, All Might was impressed.)

All Might: I never knew you could do that.

Y/n: It all came to me.

(Your phone goes off.)

Y/n: Excuse me for a minute.

(You pick up your phone.)

Y/n: Hello.

Sero: Y/n, it's time to prepare.

Y/n: Okay, meet you back at the dorm.

(You walk back to the two.)

Y/n: I gotta get going, have to prepare.

All Might: Prepare for what?

Midoriya: Y/n has a date tonight.

All Might: Huh, well good luck.

Y/n: Thank you sir.

(You leave the two and head back to the dorms. As you make it back you see Sero at the doors.)

Sero: Y/N!

Y/n: SERO!

Sero: How do you feel right now.

Y/n: I feel like this is going to be the best night in a while.

(You and Sero make it to your dorm, he helps you out getting changed.)

Sero: Wallet?

Y/n: Check.

Sero: Flower?

Y/n: Check.

Sero: Phone charged?

Y/n: Check.

Sero: That seems to be everything, good luck.

(You leave your dorm, as you make way out side, waiting for Yaoyorozu. Two minutes pass and Yaoyorozu comes out.)

Yaoyorozu: Y/n.

Y/n: Momo, you look beautiful.

(She blushes.)

Yaoyorozu: Why thank you, you look nice today.

Y/n: Thanks. Shall we?

Yaoyorozu: Of course.

(You two walk out the school and make way for downtown.)

Yaoyorozu: Where are we going?

Y/n: It's a nice café that just opened up downtown recently, I thought you would enjoy this date peacefully.

Yaoyorozu: Good idea.

(As an hour and a half passes, you make it to the café, called Starlight Café. You open the door for Yaoyorozu. You two sit outside with the nice weather.)