MHA Ch.24 Party Time

(Today is your birthday. As the day started, you gotten texts from your family and some of your friends from your old school. As homeroom started, Mr.Aizawa comes in.)

Mr.Aizawa: Morning class, today I will treat this class like a study hall today, do the things you've probably forgotten to do or start working.

(Mr.Aizawa gets inside his sleeping bag.)

Mr.Aizawa: Also Y/n...

(You look at him.)

Mr.Aizawa: *speaks it in a tiresome voice* Happy Birthday.

Y/n: Thank you sir.

(Mr.Aizawa falls asleep in his sleep bag. You pull out your text book and journal, until everyone was looking at you while they worked.)

Y/n: Why are you guys looking at me funny?

Hagkure: Why didn't you tell us?

(Everyone in the class was pretending to not know it was your birthday.)

Y/n: I wanted to keep it a surprise.

Kaminari: But we could've planned some stuff out man. Made things fun.

Y/n: I'm sorry, I didn't know you guys take birthday's seriously.

Everyone: WE DO!

(You were completely shocked by their answer. As time flew by with the other classes, it was lunch time. You were with Yaoyorozu, eating your favorite food, teriyaki chicken bowl.)

Yaoyorozu: Can I ask you a question?

Y/n: Of course, is something on your mind?

Yaoyorozu: Since today is your birthday, I was thinking about something to do.

Y/n: What is it?

Yaoyorozu: I was wondering if it's fine if I sing to you?

(You made a surprising expression to her. Making you blush a bit.)

Y/n: I was wondering about that.

(You smile at her.)

Y/n: Ever since the nightmares, you're singing made me calm. Whatever you want to sing to me, I welcome it. I will love to see you perform to me.

(She smiles back.)

Yaoyorozu: Maybe you can perform as well.

Y/n: Yeah I'm fine with that.

(She hands you a tiny box.)

Yaoyorozu: Happy birthday.

(You opens it up and it's a heart shaped necklace. You realized it was a locket, with a picture of the both of you inside.)

Y/n: Momo...it's amazing.

(You shed a tear. You put on the locket around your neck.)

Y/n: I will leave it on.

(She kisses you on the cheek. You did the same to her. As time passed lunch was over, then more classes, then finally training. But you were training outside. And with your costumes.)

Sero: What do you think we're doing today?

Y/n: I don't know, maybe something big.

Mr.Aizawa: All right, were doing a one on one. Y/n, you know the drill.

Y/n: Yes sir.

Mr.Aizawa: Let's make it a good one, Kirishima.

(You were shocked.)