MHA Ch.6 Recovered

(You wake up and you didn't feel pain from your arm and eye. You went to your bathroom and went to the mirror.)

Y/n: Let's see the results.

(You take off the bandages on your arm, and you see some scars on your forearm and one on your palm.)

Y/n: Okay, that's not bad. Now the moment of truth.

(You remove the bandages on your face, until you see a small scar from the bottom of your forehead, while it passes through your eyebrow, to top of your left cheek. You were a bit scared.)

Y/n: Damn. How is everyone going to react?

(A couple of minutes go by and everyone was waiting for you.)

Midoriya: Where is he?

Uraraka: He might be removing his bandages.

Kirishima: He got his injuries without knowing during the fight, but now he dealt with them with no complaints.

Hagakure: Let's hope he's okay.

(They hear your footsteps. But you bring your head down.)

Y/n: Don't worry guys I'm here.

Midoriya: Are you alright?

Y/n: Yeah, I'm fine.

Midoriya: Y/n, we've guessed that you got your bandages off.

Y/n: *sighs* yeah. I was worried on your reactions.

(You bring your head up, revealing your scar on your face. Everyone got a bit shocked.)

Sato: Your arm?

(You roll up your sleeves, and showed them the scars on your arm.)

Y/n: I was expecting less on my arm, but my eye, I wasn't expecting. But someone told me that scars meant I survived *big smile*.

(You look at Tokoyami and he nods his head to you. You leave for school with everyone. Hours go by and your in the middle of practicing special moves.)

All Might: Try again.

Y/n: Yes sir.

(You clenched your right fist and jump off from the tree. You fall as you prepare your punch to the ground.)

Y/n: GROUND STRIKE!

(You punched the ground hard, releasing a force field 7 yards away, coming out of the ground.)

All Might: Try another move.

Y/n: Yes sir.

(You clenched both your fists, creating spheres around your fist. You run towards a rock.)

Y/n: DOUBLE BASH!

(You throw both arms at the rock, destroying it. You turned to All Might, he gives you an amusing look.)

All Might: Looks good.

Y/n: thanks.

All Might: Question?

Y/n: Yes sir?

All Might: Can you try making a bigger force field?

Y/n: I tried once.

All Might: Can you demonstrate?

Y/n: Yes sir.

(You stretch your arms and extends them out.)

Y/n: Maximum Defense.

(You started creating a huge force field. It took a while, but it reached up halfway by the trees. You were sweating hard, you felt your arms shaking. All Might sees this and  stops you.)