THIRTY. weakness

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

There was a reason why East did not take risks. Taking risks led to danger which opened a door to chaos. Right now, that chaos was evident. The A-Troupers were spread around Studio A in their small circles as they chatted amongst each other. East stood with Piper, taking frequent glances across the room to her favorite blonde. It had only been a few days since they last spoke and everything was just awkward. East thought that she and Richelle could forget about everything and go back to being friends, but unfortunately, it didn't seem likely.

"I'm really sorry, East," Piper apologized for the third time, a guilty frown on her face. "I shouldn't have pushed you to tell Richelle how you felt."

"Piper, it's fine," East assured her. "You were just giving me advice. I decided on my own. Besides, now I know that this was just an unrequited crush and finally get over her."

"Are you sure you're okay?"

East didn't answer that because grabbing her and everyone else's attention was Riley who approached the dancers with several envelopes in her hand. "Alright, guys, the next qualifier is coming up very soon. It's gonna be a small group competition and we'll be holding auditions to pick six dancers. But first, in order to bring the team together, I thought we could do some anonymous peer reviews. It's a great chance to figure out what you guys need to work on to become a stronger teammates. So in each envelope is the name of the dancer you will be reviewing," Riley explained as she began handing around envelopes to everyone dancer. "Now I encourage you guys to give honest and constructive feedback. It's all anonymous, so don't worry about anyone finding out who wrote it."

"It kind of feels like homework," Sloane voiced.

"What if it's negative?" Cassie was next to say.

Upon getting her envelope from Riley, East opened it up and pulled the paper in it out. She pursed her lips, seeing that the person she got was Skylar. Well, this should be fun.

"Look, just write the reviews, hand them back to me, and then I will give the feedback back to you guys," Riley informed them. "Sound good?"

The A-Troupers nodded in agreement. East just hoped that whoever got her would be constructive with their criticism.

. . .

Curiosity etched on her skin, East made her way to Riley's office. She was excited to hear about what one of her teammates thought of her, whether it was good or bad. She just hoped the criticism would be constructive. East stepped into the office, catching Riley's attention who was watching something on her laptop.